Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Ignoring 2nd seasons of MHA, Rage of Bahamut, and Eccentric Family, which I'll definitely watch, I'm gonna try:

Granblue Fantasy - I'll give it a shot
Sakura Quest - PA Works has built up a lot of good will from me, though I'm unsure about the staff. Then again, Shirobako's staff wouldn't have stood out either so we'll see.
ATOM THE BEGINNING - Astro Boy is good. Staff seems good.
Clockwork Planet - Say what you will about No Game No Life, the writer does some decent world building, so this might be worth a look. Just don't be surprised about other unsavory aspects.
re:CREATORS - Seems good
Sakurada Reset - I'm game for another mystery series. (Ends up just watching the live action movies instead)
KABUKIBU! - Cute boys doing kabuki
Tsuki ga Kirei - Practical unknown directed by Seiji Kishi, yeah sure.
Alice to Zouroku - Looks like a feel good show, could be nice.

There's a few other adaptations I'm somewhat interested too, but more stuff from Spring that caught my eye than I was expecting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Yeah seems about right for a normie list.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Futaba Anzu posted:

i liked the real janky scenes haha. anyone who's read the source material know how edgy alice gets later on? i enjoyed watching the first ep with a friend but he had suspicions it might go madoka.

also hah dang, when the first notes of the ED hit up I took a double take thinking it was kishi bashi

Unscanlated, but the covers are nice. Doesn't seem like an edgy series from the covers anyways

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
The latter

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Allarion posted:

Idolm@ster starts at the top of the next hour!

https://cytu.be/r/kotori

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Command Ant posted:

Summer Season 2017: I got 99 worries and a centaur's each one

There wasn't really anything I wanted to watch this season, which turned out okay for me because I was planning on using this season to rewatch and catch up on some things and I've been real busy anyway. The only thing I kept up with was Shuumatsu.

I tried to keep up with Alice to Zouroku and Sakura Quest. Are either of those two worth picking back up?

Alice and Zouroku is really cute and good once it finishes the first arc, since it basically closes off the the secret organization in 4 episodes, and then essentially becomes a full-on SoL of a psychic powered girl. Sakura Quest is still a slow burn, but it's not bad, I like it.

• Locked thread