Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Triggerhappypilot
Nov 8, 2009

SVMS-01 UNION FLAG GREATEST MOBILE SUIT

ENACT = CHEAP EUROTRASH COPY

Not gonna lie, I'm gonna watch it. Not expecting much after AO but I guess AO retconned itself out of existence, so who knows?

Edit: Oh poo poo, the Devilfish is back. Will watch it for that alone.

Edit2: I just remembered that I called that it wasn't going to get another sequel for another decade at least and now I'm 0/3 on this years predictions

Triggerhappypilot fucked around with this message at 06:51 on Mar 17, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triggerhappypilot
Nov 8, 2009

The only thing that bugged me about Your Name was both Taki and Mitsuha saying "twilight" (Kataware-doki, i think it was?) at the same time when only one of them was actually present for the lecture by cameo-teacher. Well, that and the terminal ballistics of meteor impacts, but I give that one a break for plot convenience.

It was good, and it didn't try to crib Ghibli like Lost Voices. Still had the classic Shinkai elements; I wonder what his long-lost childhood friend thinks about all this.

Triggerhappypilot
Nov 8, 2009

What about the girl who says she loves dicks

that's pretty hosed up if true

Triggerhappypilot
Nov 8, 2009

El Burbo posted:

:rolleye:

Also it's spelled boku

and I bet you think corea is spelled with a k

Triggerhappypilot
Nov 8, 2009

There Bias Two posted:

Isn't it near impossible for anyone, regardless of sex, to be unbound by the rules and norms of society though? You'd have to be some sort of isolated nomad for that to be the case. I may be missing the point here.

You could be a phantom thief and steal hearts for a living.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triggerhappypilot
Nov 8, 2009

StandardVC10 posted:

The thing about Yuyushiki is it's super minimalist. No plot, no extracurricular club or musical gimmick, no tragic backstories, no older or younger siblings, they even combine the mother character and the teacher character into a single person. Just a bunch of girls talking and that's literally it. It's surprising that anyone watched it, and even more surprising that it's sometimes pretty good.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how likely is it that Kramer will bust through the door to explain his zany scheme (accompanied by a few aloof notes on a bass guitar)

• Locked thread