Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

Please post what you're looking forward to watch this season.

I already posted the namtab picks

If you watch eromanga sensei I'm probably going to need to dunk on you btw

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Hate-Senpai posted:

RENAI BOUKUN IS NOT A RISKY PICK NAMTAB, WHAT THE HELL????

ALSO DROYER I SPELLED IT RIGHT THIS TIME.

One of my rules is that I can't pick something that I already know about, and I saw the word "yandere". Seemed like a risky pick to me.

Eclipse note is my safe pick because the pic looks like a manga time kirara thing

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Davincie posted:

im watching tsugomono and eromanga-sensei

:yikes:

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

The thread for a normie anim might be bad!?

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

It's ok I also feel threatened and jealous due to sexhavers

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Darth Walrus posted:

I don't have a problem with this, I'm just surprised. Maybe it's just ignorance on my part, but I've never seen a work like this get released as a TV show rather than an OVA.

We may be looking at a bold new era of titty anime.

You are aware that school days, a vn about sex having, became an anim ?

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Although I hope and pray that the era of anims featuring girls with good breasts continues and continues to improve

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Darth Walrus posted:

Really? I just thought it was your standard VN with sex scenes at the end of lengthy routes and some hilariously awful bad ends. Like Amagami with decapitations.

You have sex throughout it owns

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Endorph posted:

lol if anyone of you think ive read attack on titan

You should read it

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I'm crude female protagonist

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Endorph posted:

grinding is fun, op

Fetch my soap shoes

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I as proud of the soap shoes joke, but nobody cared :(

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I think if a lot of people who know about anims are saying that something is trash for paedophiles, you shouldn't watch it grouchio.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Lol

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Grouchio posted:

I only said I'd read it in the first place out of spite. It was a prank that I immediately dropped. Because isn't what this subforum's all about?

Reading stuff for paedophiles? Not since before zorak

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Can't wait for grouchio to go off and read kodomo no jikan next to see if it wasn't just hyperbole that kept people from mentioning it by name for years

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Fantasy

E: I love many fantasies including monogatari

Namtab fucked around with this message at 09:18 on Mar 13, 2017

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Grouchio posted:

I am sorry that I brought up false interest in a show whose genre I would never condone. Can we move on from this hiccup?

Take my advice if you want to move on, because this isn't the first time you've posted something you had to backtrack on. Just read this advice and take it in, don't try and debate it.

1. Re-read your posts before you post
2. Don't double down on a bad idea
3. Just say sorry. This thing I'm quoting makes it sound like you were either trying for the "I was joking all along" or worse, the puppetmaster defence

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I'm a weak baby man and all the anim girls make me call them dad

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Endorph posted:

the oreimo author wrote a yuri visual novel about a detective club at an all girls' school, i owe him the benefit of the doubt

What's it called?

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

sakura is my wif, and also blue sabre

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Grouchio posted:

I as a pragmatist, a realist and a political analyst...

lmao

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Both

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I'm a bitch rear end pissbitch with the good anime opinions

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

If I think an anim is bad ill say it loud and I'll say it proud and I won't justify it in any way.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I did NOT like ergo proxy

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I was originally considering namrepus

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Anime is my lif

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I'm actually always correct, as evidenced in my many posts

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I'm not sure I can handle the my hero academia subs using the word manchild unironically. This may be it for me....

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Motto posted:

? Pretty sure I saw the same in what I read of the manga.

I've not read the manga

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Anime should bring us together, not tear us apart

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

dont kink shame

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Darth Walrus posted:

I dunno, the writing around it generally reads as a serious attempt to deal with the issues at hand, particularly later on once Miura matures as a writer, but there is a hell of a lot of rape, and it is often visually presented in an uncomfortably eroticised manner. Plus there's the other not-rapey-but-still-kind-of-uncomfortable stuff - once you've read Gigantomakhia (which is otherwise a pretty rad story that almost certainly served as the visual inspiration for Attack on Titan) you can never look at Berserk's younger female characters the same way again.

Endorph posted:

i think im going to look at them the same way again either way, since they're also never sexualized

and maybe im missing it but i can only really think of three major scenes of sexual assault

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Davincie posted:

do you ever have anything better to say, or is using the stupid yikes emoticon as good as it gets

As opposed to the great contribution offered by frequent antagonism?

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Endorph posted:

:yikes: is antagonism without commitment, imo

In my defence when I posted it the conversation was looking like it was going to go in a much goonier direction than it actually did.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Kytrarewn posted:

is it plausible to you, in your fictional/historical dark stuff, that the evil characters say "Oh, I'll murder you in the most slow and agonizing way I can think of, but don't worry, I won't touch your naughty bits"?

I think it's a case in which show dont tell can be safely ignored

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

and i dropped hinako note after half an episode

and i like basically all moe shows

That's not a good sign

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Hinako note was good and cute.