Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kater
Nov 16, 2010

DanMachi Gaiden huh. I guess the solution to ln adaptations not getting sequels is to make a sequel to the ln.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kater
Nov 16, 2010

That aot spoiler makes all the earlier spoilers even more stupid and incomprehensible.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Seems strange that the harem trash show is bad.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Wait the new seven deadly sins isn't new the seven deadly sins? Fuggin lame.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Waffleman_ posted:

Do I need to watch the first season to watch the second, because this gif is very cute.

There was absolutely nothing noteworthy about the first season aside from it just being generically really loving good.

Also :laffo: at all those saying My Hero Academia would have better pacing this year.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

tsukigakirai seems legit. looks very nice. im excited for it to slowly do nothing, calmly.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

I watched Hinako a few minutes at a time while doing other things. It was very nice I don't know why it is getting called out. Having a plot is an original concept so I'm curious to see where it goes. Scarecrow is such a good gag too.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Wait did that actually happen in oreimo

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Ugh I looked it up after all this noise for s2 and I feel crushed that I was confusing saekano with sankarea. That show was so good.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

still angry this isnt more adventures of little goblin pirate kid with broken sword.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

So Re:Creators is very good huh.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

hey what if they make it to the basement this season

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Futaba Anzu posted:

The manga does have a focus on that but it plays tandem with fanservice focus too so

Strange that other part hasn't shown up in this adaptation.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

how the heck does no game no life get a movie.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

boob ribbon gaiden has been such a monumental disappointment.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Waffleman_ posted:

Just because a lot of people want to gently caress their sisters doesn't make it a good idea.

Excuse me the main character has made it clear he only has pure erotic thoughts about his sister.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

what was that one show about fancy color parade dancing? the last episode of hyouka was about it but then there was also a nice looking show about it entirely.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

The best part of FAGirls is the two seconds at the end when it mocks itself for being loving trash.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

a nice moement

kater
Nov 16, 2010

an actual dog posted:

lol Tiger and Bunny as no. 1, it was definitely fujoshied all the way up

K is on the list.

Of the top 100 anime.

It beat like 20 things.

an actual dog posted:

it was definitely fujoshied all the way up

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Mikagura should have been a really good movie or something.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

This week's big plushie squish in moon river is just a complete overdose of anxiety. I do not look forward to how they weaponize that doll going forward.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

There's going to be a centaur lady show next season?

Is... Is Hajimete No Gal about a giant lady?

Lots of good Spring shows on that list so whatever I'll just watch those.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

This season is weak?

Last season was weak?

Next season is weak?

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Starsnostars posted:

Which of next season's shows are most likely to end up on Amazon?

Only the ones you like.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

What was the show people were saying was okay with the jerk teacher?

kater
Nov 16, 2010

But judging things is what I like to do.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Bodacious doesn't mean what I thought it would mean.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Grouchio posted:

The author of Konosuba has announced that no further work on the Konosuba anime is to be expected.

:negative:

I wasn't aware that it took work to create Konosuba.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

that person who chimes in to let everyone know the manga is much better is the backbone of the industry.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Haruhi is a poor man's Yuyushiki.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

This is the first I've heard of kyoani being bad, sounds untrue.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

I know it has its own thread but I just want to say that this season of Attack on Titan owns and if you avoided it because the first was too up its own butt and horribly paced you should give it a chance. Probably the funniest ~twist~ reveal I've ever seen and also the most overly dramatic food eating since Deathnote.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Man you guys just dove in huh.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Namtab posted:

K-on!, hyouka, nichijou, and the rest

checks out

kater
Nov 16, 2010

is that true?

kater
Nov 16, 2010

subs hide the bad better

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Man I like Re:Creators. I thought a lot of the complaining about Meteora was exaggerated. I think the show has been flat out good, the kid not confessing earlier obviously withstanding. But gently caress, when I watch the show and pause it for a second, I can loving hear Meteora blathering on and on. Her deadpan is a total ear worm that has ruined me.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

The Colonel posted:

new clip from episode 10 of berserk 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeRMIYLqHMc

I changed my mind, Kyoani has fallen off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kater
Nov 16, 2010

I like kiss my moon's cg

• Locked thread