Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

I'm interested in eccentric family 2 and re: creators, but I can't say I find any of the other descriptions/promos exciting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

El Burbo posted:

I've read what's been translated (not much at all, only a little more than half of volume 1). From that little bit, it gave me some spicy wolf vibes in that it involves bantering travelers slowly building a relationship in medieval fantasy world, though the stakes are more calamitous than the personal drama of spicy wolf. It's deece, I like the Mc tiger dude's attitude toward things, though it's mostly kept in his thoughts. Of course, with 7 volumes out I don't know if the little I read is representative of the whole thing.

That's an interesting comparison :queued:

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

Srice posted:

Screw spring 2017, gimmie spring 2018 and the Yuasa-directed Devilman reboot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyO6hdw6IzU

Never seen or read devilman, but that's cool. He's also got a film coming out in april apparently

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

everythingWasBees posted:

Renai Bokuon is a fantastic read, so, well, Namtab might be right.

What did you like about it? The synopsis doesn't sound interesting at all

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

Davincie posted:

please dont have featureless characters speaking to the camera

lol

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

It's just shorts that can't do widescreen? That's kinda lame

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

an actual dog posted:

there are many other things I'd rather Tatsuya Ishihara make!!

:pray:

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

The Ballroom and Quiz shows look like they could be interesting. And the Clean Soccer Player show is suitably bizarre

• Locked thread