Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
I'm falling behind on winter and on a casual skim nothing for spring jumps out at me as particularly worth giving a shot. I'll give it a few weeks and see what becomes the adtrw darling.

Until then my bizarre fascination with complete garbage means I'll probably try to watch the first episode of Boruto.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
Speaking of Yuasa, isn't there a movie coming out in early April? Any chance that's getting a legal English release?

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince

dogsicle posted:

he's got two movies coming out this Spring. I doubt they'll come over.

That's a drat shame. Won't stop me from watching them, though.

Wait, what's the one that doesn't look like Tatami Galaxy character designs reused? That's the only one I was thinking of.

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince

Dang, didn't know I wanted this but I do.

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince

i love the way it's organized

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince

an actual dog posted:

Are those like, listed as individual games in your library?

I think so. They definitely appear as 12 separate products. I'd have to ask the friend who actually bought them to be sure how they look in his library though.

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
I watched the first Boruto and I'm kinda disappointed. I thought it would be trash but it was actually watchable. Made it through the whole episode. Not that I like it enough to keep up with it.

I also started The Royal Tutor since it was on CR and it seems okay I guess. I'll keep watching for now I think.

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
oh i thought sakura quest was an anime in the sakura clicker series of games so i was avoiding it heavily

if it's actually something good i'll give it a shot

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince

Endorph posted:

why would you think that

they're a fly-by-night western vn company

how would they get an anime made

i didn't ask questions. i just assumed they maybe got enough money to pay for some garbage to be made.

the fact that they have like 5 games or something called "Sakura [other word]" has conditioned me to immediately skim past and ignore when i see that.

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince

The Colonel posted:

why would western titty vn people who have zero audience in japan and rapidly dwindling sales with each release spend money on an anime animated by pa works

i don't think you understand how little i care.

yes, doing a bit of research and thinking about it would have proven it wrong. but that requires caring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince

Endorph posted:

i think it's cool to care about things and show interest in them

i do too. the sakura clicker games just aren't something i care about or show interest in.

• Locked thread