Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Motto
Aug 3, 2013

bsp is a parfait anime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Post it

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

StandardVC10 posted:

The thing about Yuyushiki is it's super minimalist. No plot, no extracurricular club or musical gimmick, no tragic backstories, no older or younger siblings, they even combine the mother character and the teacher character into a single person. Just a bunch of girls talking and that's literally it. It's surprising that anyone watched it, and even more surprising that it's sometimes pretty good.

potato

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Please donate to uhhhhhhhh

MD Geist 3

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

GorfZaplen posted:

That'd be legitimately awesome

Crowdfund all the violence

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

One of them is by Ishihara, the other by Yamada. Neat.

Motto fucked around with this message at 13:21 on Jun 4, 2017

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Endorph posted:

looking forward to some more weird posts about shuuichi

congrats, a grouchio special

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

I hope he has a long and prosperous career of getting people to repeatedly watch and flip out over imouto shows going imouto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I think Dav does want to gently caress his little sister, so I guess I don't believe him

:thunk:

• Locked thread