Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Man, Bahamut is great. It's got a very particular directorial style that you don't really see in animes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Futaba Anzu posted:

yes that is a valid criticism of one who posts in what used to be called the anime death tentacle rape whorehouse

Please. It's a rape warehouse, not whorehouse.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Guy Goodbody posted:

Gundam Thunderbolt S2 is good

The first season was just the OVAs chopped into episodes, right?

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
John Wick's almost made me wish that Keanu Reeves Cowboy Beebop joint panned out...

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
IBO definitely stuck the landing IMO, the only real problem with the second season is that it mostly dropped a pretty major plot thread from the first (Kudelia's) and some people didn't like the way the "main" villain subverted their expectations. Me personally, I loved it.

• Locked thread