Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cave emperor
Sep 1, 2016

In order of "most likely to watch" to "ehhh":

Nobunaga no Shinobi: Ise Kanegasaki-hen: Is this really a second season, or another name for the currently airing second cour? Either way, I'm in.
Sakura Quest: Shirobako but with more inaka. I love workplace shows, and I love inaka shows, so this is on my must-watch list for sure.
Renai Boukun: This looks fun, and cute, and dumb. I like the artstyle, and the knife gag at the end of the trailer made me laugh.
Alice to Zouroku: Total wildcard. The trailer made it look like a feelgood SOL show with sci-fi elements, and I'm mildly intrigued.
Cinderella Girls Gekijou: Puchimas without the Puchimas? Cinderella Girls did have a lot of good characters, so this might be fun.
Hinako Note: I'm glad they decided to make a third season of Is The Order A Rabbit. The characters look a bit different though.
Love Kome: We Love Rice: If I'm watching one fujo show this season, it's going to be this one. I'm excited to learn all about rice.
Sword Oratoria: DanMachi was... okay? Can't say I remember much beyond the boob-string and the tooth brushing GIF though.
Granblue Fantasy The Animation: The first two episodes weren't terrible, I might have room for some light fantasy filler.
Attack on Titan Season 2: I don't actually want to watch this, but I'm afraid I might end up doing so anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cave emperor
Sep 1, 2016

Space Flower posted:

that's a hard announcement to stand beside, but

https://twitter.com/3boshi_anime/status/840849858953072640

Mitsuboshi Colors anime coming soon from Silver Link. Starring, from left to right:
Hioka Natsumi (Kumamiko's Machi and the 10yo from last fall's WIXOSS who wants her mom back) as Kotoha, the quiet one who always has her DS on her
Takada Yuuki (Aoba in New Game, Rin in Aikatsu) plays Yui, the captain who cries the most
Kouno Marika (Hanabi AKA the blond girl in Ping Pong Girls, Nyunyu in Flip Flappers) is Sacchan, who likes poop. Classic slice-of-life idiot.

Vocal casting looks spot-on to me. The director has led a few small shows before this like Antimagic Academy. Yasukawa Shogo, in charge of composition, has been scripting for JC Staff for a long time, as well as new JoJo, and has done composition on stuff like Henneko, Neptunia, and Food Wars.

Like every manga by katsuwo, this series owns.

I'm hype.

cave emperor
Sep 1, 2016

Episode 1 of Sakura Quest was good, looking forward to more.

cave emperor
Sep 1, 2016

Strange Quark posted:

I watched both. The dub is perfectly fine, but I prefer the sub since the dub has to switch the great pronoun gag to something generic.

Ooh I was wondering how they were going to handle that one. What did they turn it into?

cave emperor
Sep 1, 2016

Alice & Zoroku continues to be pretty good. The character design kinda reminds me of Yuyushiki in a way, and the story has some pleasantly absurd, Flip Flapper-esque elements to it (though not quite as good, obviously). Three episodes in, it looks like it could be a fun ride, as long as they stay clear of 3D CGI car chases in the future.

cave emperor
Sep 1, 2016

Embrace the moe.

cave emperor
Sep 1, 2016

There Bias Two posted:

Is anyone else watching suka suka? I took a chance with it and the world building is pretty neat. It has a bit of a fatalist claymore vibe to it.

Two episodes in, I quite like it. Seems like a decent fantasy anime with some really​ likeable characters, and not as aggressively bland as say, Granblue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cave emperor
Sep 1, 2016

I've been watching Sakura Quest, Alice & Zoroku, and WorldEnd, all of which are good but not great. SQ feels too unfocused, Alice has a really weird season structured, and WorldEnd is generic LN fare.

• Locked thread