Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
attack on titan s2
rage of bahamut virgin soul
berserk 2 sigh
blame movie
resident evil vendetta

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
make sure to watch Devilman: The Birth dubbed in preparation

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

don't forget this thing

https://myanimelist.net/anime/34776/Eureka_Seven_AO_Final_Episode__One_More_Time_-Lord_Dont_Slow_Me_Down-

everyone else did

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

summer season is looking preeetty dire. i wonder why they put all the most popular stuff in spring, its not like it lines up with a school break

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

let's use the shots where the faces are off model for our code geass sequel pv

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5kam98

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

I Learned All I Need To Know About Japanese Feminism From The Tale Of Genji

i could watch tiger and bunny forever, why couldnt that have been turned into a 100 episode series

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

Guy Goodbody posted:

Nobunaga no Shinobi kinda racist this week

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

I hope Kigitsu's next series is another gross one

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

i hope that's her familiar

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

why would they need to make a poll, just post what shows got the most episode views. doing it the former way is just asking for creepy otaku to skew the poll

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

no one will keep watching CW unless they open with that chapter, because after that it's hundreds of pages of the authors weird political beliefs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

i don't know many sjws who support the death penalty for prejudice. if anything the hyperbole is a critique

• Locked thread