Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

An Eureka Seven movie? Just send me the soundtrack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Fangz posted:

Look, I'm pretty much going to assume any upcoming show is poo poo until they prove themselves otherwise and so far what I know of the show and the people doing it doesn't come close to doing that. This just looks like your standard high schoolers battling monsters/fighting in tournaments LN except I guess this time it skipped the LN step. The only thing vaguely unusual is that they omitted the generic male protagonist - at least as far as the synopsis goes. Maybe it'll turn out really good, but I'm more befuddled by the enthusiasm than anything else. That's where I am at.

All animes are probably going to be bad this year might as well close the thread then

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

StandardVC10 posted:

Not this discussion again.

It's okay

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Yeah chihayafuru on adult swim

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

darkgray posted:

Originally it only aired one episode a month, AFAIK, so it probably had a special 1h block.

Edit: This avatar is creeping me out. :(

:rip: butt

• Locked thread