Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

You link your VRV account to your Crunchyroll account and just watch stuff through that.

I guess it might be worth it if you're interested in other channels in the package besides Crunchyroll.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

Maybe I've been lucky, but aside form the occasional quirks that can happen when watching something right as it goes up (missing subs or HD options, typically, which is usually fixed fairly quickly), I've had very few issues with watching CR through the website. The video player could be better, but generally speaking it works fine for what it needs to do in my experience. I do hope that some of the rough edges will be smoothed out a bit whenever they roll out the HTML5 player.

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

For future reference, senpai.moe does a pretty good job of tracking that stuff (also airing/streaming times).

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

Something like half the population of the US has Prime. Amazon gives no fucks.

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

Futaba Anzu posted:

me a week ago, "haha drat, alice and zouroku's ed sounds a lot of masumi ito blended with kishi bashi I really like it!"

me today, "I should really look up this band to see what they previously di-

They also did the flip flap ED.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

Julias posted:

They really should have called it New Game +
I mean that's how I'm gonna refer to it.

• Locked thread