Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Waffleman_ posted:

Your Name was good! Oh my gosh!

Dubbed or subbed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Namtab posted:

When you're tired of cute girls doing cute things cutely, you're tired of lif

what about normal girls doing normal things normally

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Davincie posted:

those names tho

Does this take place in the Cthulhu Mythos?

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

chumbler posted:

I pity poor Colon.

You shouldn't. She's an rear end in a top hat.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Kytrarewn posted:

I've learned my lesson, though, and this will be my last post about it.

Wait, what was the lesson? If you like it and it's good, :justpost:

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Araki posted:

Embrace the moe.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Darth Walrus posted:

What is that a reference to, anyway?

1986's Spaceballs.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Everything Burrito posted:

hopefully there's room for a show about a club of retired salarymen who just hang out all day together getting into old man shenanigans

Ro-on?

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

a kitten posted:

https://twitter.com/Crunchyroll/status/860252985573560320

No idea what the other two even are, but now I can watch the first Bahamut at least.

Mikagura was a mediocre but not bad anime about a school where people fight magical battles. The main character goes to this school to meet hot girls, and she's voiced by the person who does Miyamori in Shirobako. There is also a flying, talking cat thing and they pretty clearly had budget or timing problems by the end of it.

I didn't dislike it, but it's forgettable.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
I just started watching Demi-chan and hope it does not really go where dullahan girl wants it to

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
We were due for a bad season. Is this it?

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Motto posted:

trying to review whole seasons as a collective is one of the most boring anime chat topics

I was just trolling for show recommendations :(

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
No idea what it is from but I like your new av, Mentat.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
Yeah, I'm not sure why but sometimes the Japanese voice actors can be hypnotic in ways that I haven't quite heard in dubs. Like I could listen to Nino from ACCA or Yukino from Oregairu reciting economic statistics and I'd probably enjoy it. Might it just be the difference in talent levels? Are dub voice actors decently paid?

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
Lip flap, lip flap,

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
Cool, thanks for the heads up.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Kytrarewn posted:

Branded Kit Kat bar, discussion of how "I don't think anyone would try to kill themselves after eating something so delicious" and even a callback to the "Break me off a piece" ad campaign. In the middle of a serious, plot-advancing scene.

Lol, that's amazing.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

an actual dog posted:

wow, this manga is woker than I thought

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
The only thing I watched this season was LWA, which is odd because I dropped it last season. It got a lot better to me when it stopped the episodic... uh, episodes and switched over to its main arc. I didn't get more than an episode in to anything else (though I will check out MHA from the beginning, once I've finished TTGL).

Maybe I'll try the PA Works thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Ranzear posted:

I have both Tanya and Monster Girls on hold still. Any letdowns there?

Both are very good.

• Locked thread