Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Triglav posted:

echi's rejected balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
:cry:

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.

Silver Alicorn posted:

how do they work

god

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

poz my mag hole

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

https://twitter.com/seanspicer/status/11794196641

pram
Jun 10, 2001
stebe job

Jimmy Carter
Nov 3, 2005

THIS MOTHERDUCKER
FLIES IN STYLE
you wanna see some real miracles how about magnets that repel but when they reach a certain distance they attract

just like my relationships, they resist getting too close but also won't get too far away.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

pram posted:

stebe job

he died in 2011

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Jimmy Carter posted:

you wanna see some real miracles how about magnets that repel but when they reach a certain distance they attract

just like my relationships, they resist getting too close but also won't get too far away.

that is so fuckin badass

when I made my grav simulator game I did something like this. a long acting gravity attraction but a steeper but sharper dropping off repelling force, so there was an area of lowest energy at a specific distance away.

I wonder if they are creating this by essentially "setting" magents in various arrangements??

The XKCD Larper
Mar 1, 2009

by Lowtax
DO any of them sell like a grab bag of magnets of all different sizes / shapes / colors etc

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
dat would be so sweet

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i'm gonna buy a bunch of magnets and pogo pins from aliexpress cause i wanna make my own magsafe-like power connectors. it's p ridiculous that there isn't an open standard for that sort of thing, considering how extremely useful the concept is in general. just apple's ultra patented design THAT THEY DON'T EVEN USE ANY MORE and a bunch of weirdo one-offs for rice cookers and medical tools.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I bought a bunch of these (not these sepcific ones) and they own

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/ESV...b2-b545f2e47fee

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

a buttplug for your phone :cool:

echinopsis