Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sing Along

by Athanatos
Last night I got so high that I hallucinated anime. It only happened twice, for roughly 2-10 seconds each time, but it was open eye visuals and it was pretty much the coolest thing I've ever seen. I now know that anime is real. Thanks, weedwolf!

anyone else? this is a real weight off of my chest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal

There he go
i don't get this forum but i post here anyway :nyoron:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I live on the east coast of the USA and we get a lot of Nor'easters pass through here and it makes my neck hurt badly which causes me to self-medicate, but since I don't drink anymore and I'm allergic to opiates I rely on marijuiana procured from a dispensary, so if there's bad weather in the Mid-Atlantic region of the east coast of the US, I got bit by w33dw0lf

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Socks4Hands posted:

Last night I got so high that I hallucinated anime. It only happened twice, for roughly 2-10 seconds each time, but it was open eye visuals and it was pretty much the coolest thing I've ever seen. I now know that anime is real. Thanks, weedwolf!

whoa, :same:

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
smoking salvia in a bathtub is pretty nice actually

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

JuulPodSaveAmerica

Farecoal posted:

i don't get this forum but i post here anyway :nyoron:

byob is like a little village

----------------
i honestly believe you are tripping right now.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
the ole jazz cigarette cheers things up a bit and there's not much else to it, so i guess my secret is that i'm pretty boring even about my substances. you can get high and still be a square!

I do not like the exclamation mark used by this font :reject:

ShinyBirdTeeth fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Mar 13, 2017

Sing Along

by Athanatos

Blanketspace posted:

byob is like a little village

It takes a village to raise a forum!

----------------

Professor Shark

Animes are real and our friends

Sing Along

by Athanatos

Professor Shark posted:

Animes are real and are our friends!

ftfy!

----------------

They Might Be

I pre-order my sliced meats and cheeses online a few hours before I go shopping and I breeze by all the ticket holding jabronis and grab my order from the pickup tray.

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich

Socks4Hands posted:

a few times, when I've closed my eyes in the dark lying in bed while quite high, I've seen something akin to this with a bunch of rapid-firing facial morphing. It's actually not as disturbing or weird as it sounds, since WEED LOGIC.

I also saw a rainbow that was like, made up of those color tabs you see on the edges of the medical records folders at your doctor's or veterinarian's (though in my case, they are one in the same. am I alone in this?).

----------------

Sing Along

by Athanatos

Kthulhu5000 posted:

a few times, when I've closed my eyes in the dark lying in bed while quite high, I've seen something akin to this with a bunch of rapid-firing facial morphing. It's actually not as disturbing or weird as it sounds, since WEED LOGIC.

I also saw a rainbow that was like, made up of those color tabs you see on the edges of the medical records folders at your doctor's or veterinarian's (though in my case, they are one in the same. am I alone in this?).

see this was anime faces overlaid over my reality while I was chilling on my couch like that one hologram from Archer but in black and white and still working on it

----------------

ham_sanitizer

professional swine bather
the only weed hallucination i ever had was my second time smoking when a guy ripped a giant hit of sour diesel for me. i hallucinated i was a child and then threw up in sink. apparently i kind of killed the vibe. haha, weed is such a chill drug.

Sing Along

by Athanatos

Kthulhu5000 posted:

see this was anime faces overlaid over my reality while I was chilling on my couch like that one hologram from Archer but in black and white and still working on it

oops two timelines converged sorry for the double post

----------------

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
If I smoke weed it either puts me to sleep immediately, or does nothing at all, or makes me freak the gently caress out, so I don't smoke weed. That is my dank secret.

Piso Mojado

i have several damp secrets

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

When I smoked wed I was very obnoxious while high and I wantes to smoke all the weed and I would laugh so hard I'd forget to breathe then take one really big breath once I noticed. I would also dance around like crazy and sing along to cartoon theme songs.

Shame Boy

I read a bunch of byob threads but am too nervous to post here for some reason so this is only like the third byob post I've ever made :sweatdrop:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Piso Mojado posted:

i have several damp secrets

please tell us your moist dark secrets

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich

Socks4Hands posted:

oops two timelines converged sorry for the double post

ziz cool, happens to all of us.

I hope you're not too high right now, because consider this:

carefully now:

what if we're the anime to the anime people and you're seeing the other side of the screen :2bong: ?

----------------

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Yobgoblin posted:

smoking salvia in a bathtub is pretty nice actually

salvia is a weird dude but we cool, we cool

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

hamjobs posted:

please tell us your moist dark secrets

butter *and* applesauce :getin:

Macnult

ate all the Oreos posted:

I read a bunch of byob threads but am too nervous to post here for some reason so this is only like the third byob post I've ever made :sweatdrop:

:justpost:

Macnult

when I smoke weed I dissect all of my emotions until there is nothing but chill left

Macnult

sometimes... i don't smoke weed

byob historian

Macnult posted:

sometimes... i don't smoke weed

i dont usually smoke weed while im roling it

but sometimes i do :greencube:

Macnult

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

i dont usually smoke weed while im roling it

but sometimes i do :greencube:

:cheers:

BIRDCON 2017

posting more is a good way to curb that feeling.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Don't tell anyone but after reading this my heart sweater is now three sizes too small (thank you for posting here :) )

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

byob historian

BIRDCON 2017 posted:

posting more is a good way to curb that feeling.

posting more curbs every feeling

:justpost:

Sing Along

by Athanatos

Kthulhu5000 posted:

ziz cool, happens to all of us.

I hope you're not too high right now, because consider this:

carefully now:

what if we're the anime to the anime people and you're seeing the other side of the screen :2bong: ?

mmm but the real humdinger is that this also happens when there are no screens around. i'm kinda done with fourth wall awareness personally, and am in the process of figuring out how to kick the asses of those in the 7th dimension while appearing to be a completely normal person in my day-to-day. I am making solid progress.

----------------

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i smoked a pot for the first time in many moons on friday and as i lay upon the cold train station floor looking up at a spider i came to the realization that my actions have consequences and my mind did a kennedy

Rushi

by Smythe
ahahaha the bunnys are just cats with long ears

----------------

Macnult

Rushi posted:

Sing Along

by Athanatos
i use my telepathic control over human beings to make them scratch their heads or wiggle their toes at cute moments

----------------

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich

Socks4Hands posted:

mmm but the real humdinger is that this also happens when there are no screens around. i'm kinda done with fourth wall awareness personally, and am in the process of figuring out how to kick the asses of those in the 7th dimension while appearing to be a completely normal person in my day-to-day. I am making solid progress.

w33dspeed, brave warrior.

Rushi posted:

gonna...gonna have to mull this over. it hits way too close to truth.

----------------

Mariana Horchata

Munchables posted:

When I smoked wed I was very obnoxious while high and I wantes to smoke all the weed and I would laugh so hard I'd forget to breathe then take one really big breath once I noticed. I would also dance around like crazy and sing along to cartoon theme songs.

try vaping, tbh it made me truly :h: :420:

or just

Turn off your mind relax and float downstream

It is not dying, it is not dying

Lay down all thoughts, surrender to the void,

It is shining, it is shining.…

Mariana Horchata

I once encountered a random man whole walking thru the woods on 4/20/04

They were wearing a Dominos Pizza uniform so nothing was said between us aside from a simple knowing nod of mutual acknowledgement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

butter *and* applesauce :getin:

BEBOP KNOWS D:

also cinnamon :D

• Locked thread