Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Great movie - and even greater setup of future kaiju films.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Jacksons speech during that was pretty drat good. What an amazing loving voice.

The old cliche "read a phone book" applies to him.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

"I sometimes don't even know when I'm talking. I wanna kill you right now. Did I say that?"

gently caress, Reilly kills it.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

If I showed the director that post (not that I know him but I have been following him on instagram) - he'd punch you right in the loving face. No one cared? From the looks of things - a lot of people were deeply invested into the movie. You don't fly out to Vietnam and go ... well, who gives a poo poo.

E:

Pictured, a crew and director who doesn't care what they are making. gently caress off.

Vintersorg fucked around with this message at 15:41 on Mar 20, 2017

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Yeah, I thought AJT was great and did a good job.

• Locked thread