Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cda

by Hand Knit
So my son's birthday party is in June, but I've been looking for venues already because places around here book up crazy fast. I asked my son what he wanted to do for his 7th birthday party: trampoline park? Water park? That candy store downtown that does a candy-making birthday party where the kids get to take home the candy they make (very expensive but we didn't take out a second mortgage to live like we're poor). He just rolled his eyes: "everybody does those, dad. I want to have my birthday party in Hell."

At first I was shocked, but then I discovered that a Hell birthday party is very affordable. They'll provide all of the food and there's lots of great activities your lil devils can get up to. The Birthday Boy even gets a piniata full of pure, clean, drinking water that he can jerk over the heads of the damned, always keeping it just out of reach. It's educational too. None of them will ever forget who Sisyphus is (he's the cool guy who rolls the boulder you can ride on top of. Super fun!).

I was worried it wouldn't be easy for people to get there, but it turns out there's Hell just about everywhere you look. You can get there from inside any Chuck E Cheese. Parking is a breeze, too (although getting in is way easier than getting out. Don't forget your lot number).

Overall, I'm highly satisfied with my purchase. I am sure my son and his friends will enjoy their birthday party in Hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sing Along

by Athanatos

cda posted:

So my son's birthday party is in June, but I've been looking for venues already because places around here book up crazy fast. I asked my son what he wanted to do for his 7th birthday party: trampoline park? Water park? That candy store downtown that does a candy-making birthday party where the kids get to take home the candy they make (very expensive but we didn't take out a second mortgage to live like we're poor). He just rolled his eyes: "everybody does those, dad. I want to have my birthday party in Hell."

At first I was shocked, but then I discovered that a Hell birthday party is very affordable. They'll provide all of the food and there's lots of great activities your lil devils can get up to. The Birthday Boy even gets a piniata full of pure, clean, drinking water that he can jerk over the heads of the damned, always keeping it just out of reach. It's educational too. None of them will ever forget who Sisyphus is (he's the cool guy who rolls the boulder you can ride on top of. Super fun!).

I was worried it wouldn't be easy for people to get there, but it turns out there's Hell just about everywhere you look. You can get there from inside any Chuck E Cheese. Parking is a breeze, too (although getting in is way easier than getting out. Don't forget your lot number).

Overall, I'm highly satisfied with my purchase. I am sure my son and his friends will enjoy their birthday party in Hell.

Please provide a followup review post-party, if you are able. I've heard the devil's in the details!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Socks4Hands posted:

Please provide a followup review post-party, if you are able. I've heard the devil's in the details!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Schrecken

Child of Woe
I've heard hiring a clown for the entertainment is very cheap there, especially for parties with young boys.

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Still sounds better than Chuck E. Cheese.

Ultra Spoot

It's a solid choice, op. Make sure you hit the endless fire lake, the souls of the damned will fly by and give you high fives in between their torture sessions

Ultra Spoot

Son: look at all the souls, they're so shiny! This is the best birthday ever dad

Soul: Every day I am torn apart, but I never die.

Son: Haha

yeah actually they will
They serve beer there

General Dog

Everybody's working for the weekend
Definitely safer than a skate party! Please let us know how it works out.

----------------

Space Taxi
I organised a party in hell for my son, Jesus.

He loved it there! He partied for three days straight before he ran out of game tokens and came back.

deep dish peat moss

I waited in line for the Sloth ride for the whole day but it never even moved

Ultra Spoot

In Hell noone can hear you scream... with joy from all the fun you're having!

Splicer

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
The envy ride wasn't as good as it looked.

alnilam

I want to get off mr bones wild ride

Space Taxi
The original draft of Kindergarten Cop was much darker.

Kid: Mr Kimble, do you want to come to my birthday party?

*Kimble draws his gun*

Kimble: Have your party in HELL!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
"do you know why your birthday party is being held in hell billy? no? its because you touch yourself at night billy, this is all your own fault, this could have been easily avoided."

FluffieDuckie

Splicer posted:

The envy ride wasn't as good as it looked.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

FactsAreUseless

Ride the river Breadstyx, unlimited refills $8.99.

Baller Ina

:whattheeucharist:
Spring for the hitler dunk tank op it's really fun

Dude just hates getting wet, ha

----------------

Space Taxi

Baller Ina posted:

Spring for the hitler dunk tank op it's really fun

Dude just hates getting wet, ha

You bet. Those Wehrmacht uniforms are dry-clean only.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
bit of a mix up here, we wanted a clown that vomits bees, not locusts!

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust
you're making the right decision. i went to a party once in purgatory and it sucked big time. it was full of unbaptized babies who wouldn't shut up.

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
hey, did someone hire a clown? because this joker-looking guy in Roman getup keeps hovering around the kids saying something about Muses recounting causes and it does not look like they're having a good time

Space Taxi
David, get away from that brimstone!
Janice, put down that abomination!
Mark, do not go around the corner with Pol Pot.

This birthday party is a living nightmare.

shame on an IGA

FactsAreUseless posted:

Ride the river Breadstyx, unlimited refills $8.99.

Murray Mantoinette

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Son: Dad, this is Chuck E. Cheese! I thought I told you I wanted my birthday in Hell!

Me: The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, and a hell of heaven.

Son: *glances around*

Son: ...eh close enough I guess

Darkman Fanpage

no they will not posted:

They serve beer there

we hope

Murray Mantoinette

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW

Manifisto

aw jeez dad, you know I wanted bosch. what's the matter, you couldn't afford it? you're going to embarrass me in front of all my friends. they'll say we're poor because timmy masterson isn't being devoured by a bird-headed monster wearing a golden cauldron for a hat.

Space Taxi
Parties in hell are okay, just don't get Satan to do balloon animals. Half the time his talons pop them before they are done.

Manifisto

Space Taxi posted:

Parties in hell are okay, just don't get Satan to do balloon animals. Half the time his talons pop them before they are done.

he gets all sad and mopey, it's actually kinda cute

Space Taxi

Manifisto posted:

he gets all sad and mopey, it's actually kinda cute

It's better than when Hitler was doing the balloon figures. All he ever made was swastikas.

Space Taxi fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Mar 25, 2017

little munchkin
i didn't know that you could hold a birthday party in hell, op

----------------

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Hell raiser synonymous with roof raiser

alnilam

little munchkin posted:

i didn't know that you could hold a birthday party in hell, op

You won't be able to hold this one, it'll be too big!

Deadmeat Redux

Little lost BYOB

Meeksha posted:

you're making the right decision. i went to a party once in purgatory and it sucked big time. it was full of unbaptized babies who wouldn't shut up.

I bet the Chinese food was excellent though!

Space Taxi
Waiting in line for the queue ride was anticlimactic. When I got to the front of the line and the ride attendant said, "You're done. Exit to the left."

Ultra Spoot

Taking my 8 year old son to the Slayer concert in hell

Space Taxi
My son had a party in hell last year. I got him an ice cream cake.

We never speak of that day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust
they have a special offer that lets you get in for free if you sin in bulk

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

• Locked thread