Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cda

by Hand Knit
So my son's birthday party is in June, but I've been looking for venues already because places around here book up crazy fast. I asked my son what he wanted to do for his 7th birthday party: trampoline park? Water park? That candy store downtown that does a candy-making birthday party where the kids get to take home the candy they make (very expensive but we didn't take out a second mortgage to live like we're poor). He just rolled his eyes: "everybody does those, dad. I want to have my birthday party in Hell."

At first I was shocked, but then I discovered that a Hell birthday party is very affordable. They'll provide all of the food and there's lots of great activities your lil devils can get up to. The Birthday Boy even gets a piniata full of pure, clean, drinking water that he can jerk over the heads of the damned, always keeping it just out of reach. It's educational too. None of them will ever forget who Sisyphus is (he's the cool guy who rolls the boulder you can ride on top of. Super fun!).

I was worried it wouldn't be easy for people to get there, but it turns out there's Hell just about everywhere you look. You can get there from inside any Chuck E Cheese. Parking is a breeze, too (although getting in is way easier than getting out. Don't forget your lot number).

Overall, I'm highly satisfied with my purchase. I am sure my son and his friends will enjoy their birthday party in Hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread