Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Taxi
I organised a party in hell for my son, Jesus.

He loved it there! He partied for three days straight before he ran out of game tokens and came back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Taxi
The original draft of Kindergarten Cop was much darker.

Kid: Mr Kimble, do you want to come to my birthday party?

*Kimble draws his gun*

Kimble: Have your party in HELL!

Space Taxi

Baller Ina posted:

Spring for the hitler dunk tank op it's really fun

Dude just hates getting wet, ha

You bet. Those Wehrmacht uniforms are dry-clean only.

Space Taxi
David, get away from that brimstone!
Janice, put down that abomination!
Mark, do not go around the corner with Pol Pot.

This birthday party is a living nightmare.

Space Taxi
Parties in hell are okay, just don't get Satan to do balloon animals. Half the time his talons pop them before they are done.

Space Taxi

Manifisto posted:

he gets all sad and mopey, it's actually kinda cute

It's better than when Hitler was doing the balloon figures. All he ever made was swastikas.

Space Taxi fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Mar 25, 2017

Space Taxi
Waiting in line for the queue ride was anticlimactic. When I got to the front of the line and the ride attendant said, "You're done. Exit to the left."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Taxi
My son had a party in hell last year. I got him an ice cream cake.

We never speak of that day.

• Locked thread