Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

marshmallow creep posted:

Yes that was unsettling. Just gross.

It reminds me of the sort of mundane horror that Jan Švankmajer taps into in his stop motion Alice in Wonderland:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1ChdjkoqEY&t=137s

It's all very reasonable, in a weird way. Obviously, the lion is gonna barf into the tea cup. That just makes sense. The fact that it's gross and creepy is almost just a byproduct.

Miz Kriss posted:

That is a lot more movies than I thought would be in this game. Jesus Christ.

Yeah, it's like a little art project inside the game. They're kind of cheap-looking, but I like that the films mostly have a decent aesthetic. The weirdest one to me was the stop motion puppet-film (8:00). They couldn't even be arsed to animate them turning their heads and poo poo. Why even bother making puppets in the first place?

And More fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Apr 24, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

ChorpSaway posted:

The only kiss you get from that guy is the Kiss of Death.

Metaphorically or literally? Or do you mean the mediocre David Caruso flick from 1995?

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

ChorpSaway posted:

I'll make a bonus video about it, where I show off unique game overs and stuff.

Man, my storm clouds are already turning into quavers. I can tell. :allears:

Scalding Coffee posted:

Depending on the language setting, you might get the French kiss of death.

I assume there is no Eskimo language setting. :(

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

Look at this cool guy who has seen the ending already. :jerkbag:

• Locked thread