Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Peanut President posted:

Wait the Big Ten tourney is in the Garden? The Garden? That doesn't make any sense at all.

I mean, they don't keep Rutgers around for the competition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

What's the loving point of forcing kids to spend a year in school when it's not really "school." Other than to make money off of them without them making a profit first, of course.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Big Ten: Snitches And Legends

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Mizzou has some talent, is going to be a runner-up in the SEC in a couple years.

Azubuike is so good, so glad he's back.

I hope the rebounding problems were an exhibition thing, probably were.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

kiimo posted:

Also Clemson fans are real confident he's going there.

Clemson?? Okayyyyy

Is this like in middle school when I didn't know anything and assumed Kansas football would be as good as Kansas basketball, but reversed?

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

MourningView posted:

Or he could recognize that he's coaching at loving Kansas, isn't actually competiting with Wichita for recruits in any meaningful way, and stop being such a wuss.

I am mostly trying to trigger kimo with these posts ssshhh

Counterpoint: Gregg Marshall sucks and deserves nothing.

Note that I'm not saying Bill Self actually deserves things, merely asserting that Marshall certainly doesn't.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

I forgot Cliff Alexander existed.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

kiimo posted:

Former KU player Carlton Bragg (the guy accused of hitting a girl until video showed him getting hit and then later caught up in that investigation where an unused drug pipe was found in his room) has left ASU.

Rumor is he's in rehab for a pill addiction. He's awesome.

I had really high hopes for that guy, thought he had Thomas Robinson-level potential. poo poo. Hope he can get his crap together for his own sake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

iospace posted:

A new season thread would be nice too (On phone so can't)

Done.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3840246

• Locked thread