Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!

Marquis de Pyro posted:

how about Minnesota getting 3 seeds higher w/ the same circumstances of Wisconsin finishing ahead of them in both regular season and tournament and Minnesota beating no one in non conference

I mean gently caress Wisconsin and all, but if they're judging by the last 10 games of the season only Duke SHOULD be a 1 and Michigan should be the highest seeded team in the Big 10, which would obviously be stupid as hell

I was a little surprised by this as well. However.....you have a few things wrong. The Gophers beat three tournament teams in the non-conference.....including two power five teams (Arkansas & Vandy). Also.....the Gophers have a VERY high RPI......which has a major influence on seeding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Regnevelc posted:

Can't wait for MTSU to beat Minnesota.

U mad bro?

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Regnevelc posted:

About what?

Minnesota is going to go balls deep on MTSU.

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

HanabaL03 posted:

I agree, if I had to rank the 12/5 upset by most likely to least:

1. Nevada*
2. Princeton
3. MTSU
4. UNCW

*I'm a Nevada alum...

I follow Musselman due to his Minnesota ties. Nevada has a good squad this year. Wouldn't surprise me to see them pull the 5/12 upset. My 5/12 upset likelihood is a little different than yours.....however.

1. UNCW
2. Nevada
3. MTSU
4. Princeton

Virginia is an offensively inept team. Makes them vulnerable against most decent teams.

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

MourningView posted:

UVA has a good offense they just play really slow.

I'll admit that I haven't seen UVA play a whole lot this year. Just seems like whenever I do watch them.....they play at a snails pace.

• Locked thread