Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!
Can't wait for MTSU to beat Minnesota.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!
seeding is all over the map

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

About what?

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!
Did IU turn down a NIT bid?

Also - how hot is Crean's seat? It's gotta be on fire soon..

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

the mean lunch lady posted:

back off fucker

he's coming to MIZZOU

Gregg Marshall doesn't need to make lateral moves to Mizzou or Illinois.

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

Nolan Arenado posted:

I don't understand why those Pretty Good videos have such low view counts, they're very good and he obviously puts a lot of work into them.

That poo poo is interesting for 5 minutes.. not 35 minutes.

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

MourningView posted:

I also do not want Pitino to leave Minnesota

Same

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!
Hahah, Minnesota.

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

Sup?

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

americanzero4128 posted:

Uh, this is your hire Illinois? Well color me underwhelmed.

Edit - not at all who I expected. Unless he keeps Walker on staff I think Tilmon is gone. He needs to keep Tilmon, he's made good connections in St. Louis.

Ummm, Underwood is great.

Apparently the pre-req to get hired by Illinois is to play Michigan in the tournament.

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

MourningView posted:

It's kinda hard to know what to think of him because he's only ever been an assistant at Syracuse, other than stepping in as interim while Boeheim was suspended. He played at Syracuse and was there forever, I'm really surprised he left after being officially named the coach in waiting. I can't loving stand watching Syracuse so have fun with that.

Does that mean Boeheim isn't really retiring?

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

SamuraiFoochs posted:

That's what Syracuse fans are thinking and they're over the moon about it but I've been thinking Boeheim is running out of steam for a couple years now.

They got lucky in the tournament last year, but yeah Syracuse has been trending downwards.

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

tadashi posted:

Kentucky is pretty scenic. You've got the rolling hills in the north central section of the state where a lot of horse farms are, mountains and rivers in the east, and the soutwest has the Land between the Lakes which is a must see should anyone ever end up in that area of the country for some reason.

the burning crosses really pull it together

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!
Kansas City is cool, it's also the place where Michigan will punch their ticket to the final four.

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

Milovan Drecun posted:

I've now twice seen the claim made that Michigan was the most efficient offense this season. What metric is this based on?

Oklahoma State was #1

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!
Provided Wagner and Wilson stay, I'm interested in seeing what Michigan looks like next year.

Charles Matthews is off his transfer year, MAAR is back - as long as Xavier Simpson can run the offense and hit some outside shots, they should be solid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!
Just pump a little more money into the Illinois AAU scene and watch the returns flow in

• Locked thread