Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George
Caleb Swanigan isn't hiring an agent, leaving a slim chance he'll be back for his junior season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Caleb Swanigan showing signs he might be back next year:

https://sports.yahoo.com/news/lighter-swanigan-still-trying-figure-nba-fit-220837215--nba.html

If he is it will be a fun Big Ten race with MSU.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Caleb Swanigan and DJ Wilson are staying in the draft.

Moe Wagner is going back to Michigan, pretty sure that's the last of the Big Ten guys with legit chances to leave. Good news for Michigan State, bad news for Purdue and Michigan.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Purdue's incoming class has length:

Daniel Ewing -- 6-9; 215
Aaron Wheeler -- 6-9; 200
Nojel Eastern -- 6-6; 220
Sasha Stefanovic -- 6-4; 195
Matt Haarms -- 7-3; 250

Plus 6-10 Jaquil Taylor should see his first real playing time this year. Hopefully a couple of them can actually play.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

R.D. Mangles posted:

how many freakishly large people with double a last names does purdue need, oh i just looked up a picture of haarms, congrats on signing ivan drago

He looked like a desiccated Isaac Haas when he came on campus in January. He had some sort of eligibility issue so he enrolled early and red-shirted because he only weighed 215. Haas is just an inch shorter but is close to 300.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Purdue brings home silver from the World University games after losing to Lithuania this morning. Lithuania murdered them on the offensive glass and Purdue's 3 point shooting finally cooled off. They were close to or above 50% in the previous 7 games but was under 30% today.

Still, I have high hopes for this team. They miss Swanigan in a big way, but the offense is a lot faster without him. Purdue's going to be able to run a lot of lineups with 4 3 point shooters, sometimes 5. They need to improve in a big way on defense, especially on the perimeter. It killed them last year and doesn't look much better this year.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

More good news for Arizona:

https://twitter.com/DougHaller/status/913209683963297792

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

That Louisville shirt moves into 2nd place

https://twitter.com/BunkiePerkins/status/913595415068524545

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

FartingBedpost posted:

Holy moly they are ice cold or just a bad team.

1/10 from 3 while Indiana St was 10/15.

• Locked thread