Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Jesus, Louisville is probably hosed for 3-4 years at least. Didn't like all of their recruits for next year switch teams?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Kenpom has ISU as 34th, and I think that's a way too high. ISU has four new starters this year, they are probably an NIT team this year.

Edit: All of the Big 12 is in the top 50, it's going to be a rough year.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

gvibes posted:

There is some insane rumor that top 100+ ish recruit Talen Horton Tucker is committing to Illinois shortly, but that if he does, top 25-ish Ayo Dosunmu will decommit. That would be the perfect Illinois ending.

Love recruiting rumors.

I guess he's look at ISU and Xavier too.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Thoguh posted:

God bless Chicago AAU bullshit.

I think Prohm has been doing a good job recruiting so far. Of course we’ll see how it pans out the next couple years.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

MourningView posted:

Bless he and Hoiberg for basically ignoring in state kids. Not that they need them if they can recruit well out of state, but the talent level has been on the rise lately and Iowa's been pretty much locking it down (it helps that two of the best recent local prospects are the coach's sons). Weiskamp sounds like he's going to be awesome.

I really don’t pay that much attention to recruiting, but it’s hard to dedicate a scholarship to an Iowa kid when you only have like 4 to give out every year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Cyclones open at Mizzou. I think the non-con schedule is going to be rough, lots of young and new guys. Mike hope is that they just put it together by the time conference play comes. If they win tonight though, I'm going to be cautiously optimistic for the season.

• Locked thread