Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Heck yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

2-0 to me, gg

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Sigma and I had our games scheduled for 15 mins ago but he was a noshow, trying to coordinate for saturday before the deadline maybe? I havent heard from him yet so idk.

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Hey planedriver can you battles Tuesday in the pm EST?

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

planedriver posted:

Hey man, I will be free
Weekdays 3am-9am EST.
Friday&Sat after 5pm for about 12hrs.

Any of those work?

Holy poo poo. Um. I guess I can do like, 11p-12a EST Friday/Sat? Not sure exactly when I get home but in that range.

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

planedriver posted:

Yeah had to use an excel spreadsheet for that :australia:
Those times look good. Just PM me when you're free Friday/Sat.

Hey man I think you were on a bit before I was home, let's try to get this at some point tomorrow night my time? Like, 22h or so from this post?

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Me over planedriver, 2-0. gg

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Hey suicidesteve when u wanna play

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

suicidesteve posted:

Idunno. Some time after midnight EST today or tomorrow or around 10 PM the rest of the week?

How about like 10p Thursday?

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

suicidesteve posted:

I can do that but it really needs to be right at 10 and I might have to delay it depending on family stuff.

Sure

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

suicidesteve posted:

So I forgot about this/was taking a nap before a 16 hour midnight shift. Saturday night some time?

I did too so no biggie. Sat night is fine.

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

suicidesteve posted:

Well I was in irc all night but I have to go to work soon and I'm spending tomorrow with my family, so

Yeah I'm a dork, this round is yours

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

L0cke17 posted:

L0cke17 (9 pts) vs Sky|3lazer (9 pts)

Same as always, I'm generally free after 8pm CST, and some weekend times if you see me in #mtgoon.

Are you around tonight? I should be.

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

L0cke17 posted:

You alive?

Apparently not, I'm loving bad at keeping these schedules. Are you around tonight?

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Me over blackpotus, 2-1.

GG, sorry that third game was a loving mess.

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

suicidesteve posted:

I'll be around later tonight through Monday maybe, like 1AM EST, and probably more reasonable times, like 10PM for the rest of the week. I'll get on IRC when I'm around.

Jesus gently caress you don't make it easy for me do you. Maybe like, Tuesday at 10 est?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

After a night of crashes and then remembering that play was based on seed, Skyl3lazer wins 2-0 over suicidesteve.

• Locked thread