Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

Grey Hunter's next target.

I'm in. Xmage or modo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

Won it over ChewyLSB 2-1 with Legend Miracles against Esper Stoneblade.

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

Elyv posted:

Rogue0071: I'm in IRC constantly and I'm free every evening except Tuesday evening Pacific time. If you're free today that would be the easiest.

Hey, tonight doesn't work well for me but some night time this week would be fine.

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

Elyv posted:

How does Thursday sound?

Works for me.

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

Hey Johnny Five-Jaces, the start of this week isn't good for me, but I will be available EST night Thursday and Friday and all day on Saturday/Sunday; if none of those work let me know and we can probably work something out.

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

ThePeavstenator posted:

What's the irc?

SoftNum posted:

Lots of us hang out on IRC so that's going to be an easy way to arrange matches. Mibbit link here: http://chat.mibbit.com/?channel=%23mtgoon&server=irc.synirc.net

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

hey when do you want to fight

Rogue0071 posted:

Hey Johnny Five-Jaces, the start of this week isn't good for me, but I will be available EST night Thursday and Friday and all day on Saturday/Sunday; if none of those work let me know and we can probably work something out.

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

oh piss i thought i had combed for my name

let's do friday night like really cool people that also have sex a lot

Works for me, I'll hang around in IRC then.

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

Got it 2-1 over Johnny Five-Jaces.

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

I think mulling to 5 game 2 and having a 1-lander not get there game 3 were slightly more pertinent factors.

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

Hey Sigma-X I should be around EST nights Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, and all day Saturday. If none of those work let me know.

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

Sigma-X posted:

Tuesday works, I'm PDT though and get out of work at 7. Let me know if that works?

You can add me on steam here for easy messaging:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Sigma-X/

Works for me.

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

Hey Sigma-X, I've been hanging around IRC all night but I didn't see you. Heading to bed now, let me know if there's some time you want to reschedule to.

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

Hey suicidesteve I'm around every weekday EST night except for Wednesday and also free next Saturday. If none of those work let me know.

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

suicidesteve posted:

Cool, I'm thinking Thursday will work best, around 9-10. I could probably do tomorrow night but depending on how long it takes we might have to cut it short and finish later.

Thursday around then works fine for me.

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

Hey Chewy, EST nights this week other than Wednesday work for me, or any time on Saturday. If none of those work let me know. I'll be on the play.

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

I'm fine with either playing it out as-is or changing decklist (I would probably go to UWr Stoneblade).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

Chewy gets it 2-0.

• Locked thread