Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
InterrupterJones
Nov 10, 2012

Me and the boys on the way to kill another demon god
I've never really played Legacy before; as such, I should probably refrain from entering this one.

I'm in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InterrupterJones
Nov 10, 2012

Sigma-X soundly destroyed InterrupterJones 2 to 0.

Word of advice to other Eldrazi Stompy players: make sure you have wastes at the very least in sideboard. You never know when you'll run into a twin player with 7 blood moon effects.

InterrupterJones
Nov 10, 2012

little munchkin posted:

I can do tonight or wednesday/thursday

I drove ten hours today from FL to KY so Wednesday/Thursday would work best for me. I'm on eastern time, and am usually free starting at or around 5 pm.

InterrupterJones
Nov 10, 2012

little munchkin I'll be home closer to 8 est, so I'll hop on IRC around then

InterrupterJones
Nov 10, 2012

Eldrazi loses again, this time to Lands, because of a bad pilot of the deck land denial. I still didn't think I'd need Wastes, and now for a second time I've been proven wrong.

Also, thank you little munchkin for being patient with me while I play slowly, as I played with one hand and held a mostly screaming 6 week old in my left arm.

InterrupterJones
Nov 10, 2012

Hey Babylon Astronaut, I'm on the east coast and am usually free after 4 pm EDT. Which days this week are you available?

suicidesteve posted:

Condolences. In the first legacy goon league I had the pleasure of playing RUG Delver against Death and Taxes while holding my ~2-month-old who hadn't yet gotten used to being home alone with me while my wife was at work. It was unpleasant. Luckily I drew Sulfur Elemental and 2 lands in game 3 so it was over pretty quick.

Yeah, I wish I could blame my loss on him being a literal and figurative handful. However, it was more my ineptitude in the format and lack of Wastes in my 75.

InterrupterJones
Nov 10, 2012

So I think Babylon Astronaut is one of those guys in this thread who has a wonky new work schedule. He hasn't posted in here in a while and his account doesn't take PMs. I kinda feel bad about that :ohdear:

InterrupterJones
Nov 10, 2012

SoftNum I'm good for any night this week except Wednesday, any time after 4 pm EDT. Hit me up in a PM or reply here, either way works.

InterrupterJones
Nov 10, 2012

SoftNum posted:

How about tomorrow like 9ish Central? (10ish Eastern). If that's too late I can walk it back a bit but my kids aren't reliably in bed until 9. If that doesn't work Thursday and then Saturday are the next best choices.

Tomorrow at 10ish is great for me! I'll be on IRC around that time. (My boy's bedtime fluctuates, so hopefully our game won't be disrupted too many times.)

InterrupterJones
Nov 10, 2012

InterrupterJones on Eldrazi Stompy beats SoftNum on Food Chain 2-1. Those were fun games, with both of us drawing gas hands for our wins each time.

InterrupterJones
Nov 10, 2012

ThePeavstenator posted:

I can play pretty much any time this week after 6 central time other than today.

That sounds good. Shall we aim for 8 pm EST (7 central) tomorrow night? If not I'm good after 4 pm every day except Wednesday, and on that day I'm free around 9 pm EST.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InterrupterJones
Nov 10, 2012

ThePeavstenator has beaten me 1-2. Death and Taxes proves to be quite difficult when Eldrazi can't hit a Chalice for 1 before turn 1.

• Locked thread