Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
planedriver
Jun 2, 2013
Never played real legacy before but count me in!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

planedriver
Jun 2, 2013

Hey Babylon,

I'm usually free 9am-1pm UTC Sunday-Thursday. Fri-sat should be more flexible.

Apologies for the weird times :australia:

planedriver
Jun 2, 2013
Have not heard from my dude either.

planedriver
Jun 2, 2013
2-0 over ThePeavstenator. Thanks for being a sport while I slowly fumbled my way through xmage controls! G2 dragged way longer than it was supposed to because I fetched the wrong basic at the start :doh:

planedriver
Jun 2, 2013

ThePeavstenator posted:

ggs

To answer your question, yeah I run 4 Wastelands. I just pretty much needed to get a Phyrexian Revoker, Recruiter to find Revoker, or a Pithing Needle out and turn off Food Chain. Eternal Scourge is a pain in the rear end and it made me want an equipment that let me trample after losing G1 despite a Mirran Crusader that had Jitte and Sword of Fire and Ice on it.

Ah okay. Just unlucky on not drawing it. I was kicking myself after realising Karakas could bounce your Thalia in response to Walking Ballista.

Also why did you put Sanctum Prelate on 4 (I think G2)?

Edit: Just realised you might need another dude on the board and everything in your deck costs 1-3,5

planedriver
Jun 2, 2013

Skyl3lazer posted:

Hey planedriver can you battles Tuesday in the pm EST?

Hey man, I will be free
Weekdays 3am-9am EST.
Friday&Sat after 5pm for about 12hrs.

Any of those work?

planedriver
Jun 2, 2013

Skyl3lazer posted:

Holy poo poo. Um. I guess I can do like, 11p-12a EST Friday/Sat? Not sure exactly when I get home but in that range.

Yeah had to use an excel spreadsheet for that :australia:
Those times look good. Just PM me when you're free Friday/Sat.

planedriver
Jun 2, 2013

Skyl3lazer posted:

Hey man I think you were on a bit before I was home, let's try to get this at some point tomorrow night my time? Like, 22h or so from this post?

Yeah sorry. Had some stuff on. Try again tomorrow!

planedriver
Jun 2, 2013

eSporks posted:

I'm available most nights after 7pm PST, or weekends. I hang out in IRC and discord, and you can also catch me on steam. http://steamcommunity.com/id/eSporks/
If none of those work for you, shoot me a PM and we can schedule something.

Hey eSporks, if the above still applies, could you do like midnight PST this week?

planedriver
Jun 2, 2013

eSporks posted:

Midnight is a tad late, but if we plan on it, I could do it. Pick a day.

Sorry forgot to reply. Could you do it in 5 hours time? Otherwise Thursday (I should be free all day)?

planedriver
Jun 2, 2013

eSporks posted:

Thursday should work, any particular time?

Anytime after 4pm? until like 11pm

planedriver
Jun 2, 2013

eSporks posted:

Midnight is a tad late, but if we plan on it, I could do it. Pick a day.

eSporks I'll be on irc for the next two hrs.

planedriver
Jun 2, 2013
GGs 2-1 over eSporks. I'm still confused what your deck does but respect for trying to play it haha.

planedriver
Jun 2, 2013

black potus posted:

Me 2-1 over planedriver. Sorry about how awful I am at cockatrice. :saddowns:

GGs
It's all good! Where it mattered, the game was pretty over anyway.

planedriver
Jun 2, 2013

suicidesteve posted:

So uh. A guy I work with apparently died today so I'm probably going to be working 16 hour shifts until Tuesday, have one day off, then I'll be on 4-midnight for 5 days so it might take me some time to be able to play my match. I can probably do Tuesday and later after midnight EST.

Also I'll be on the play :smuggo:

I come from the land down under so those times are actually good for me :smuggo:
I'm likely going to be sick all week so pm when you want to settle it

edit: I read PST. If I do work, it'll have to be like 3am - 7am EST?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

planedriver
Jun 2, 2013
Concede to steve 0-2. Pretty busy the next few days so won't be able to play. Sorry!

• Locked thread