Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

Assuming my computer situation is sorted by then(it should be) then I'm in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

Elyv 2-0 TheKingOfSprings

Turns out Aether Vial and Flickerwisp are good cards, who knew

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

Rogue0071: I'm in IRC constantly and I'm free every evening except Tuesday evening Pacific time. If you're free today that would be the easiest.

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

eSporks posted:

How are you more mentally drained than me. You didn't have to look at a board of 4 lands, sensei's top with an LED, rain of flith, and chain of vapor in hand, and then have to find the optimal play. I tanked forever on whether I should crack LED for blue or red.

Playing against doomsday is pretty stressful because every turn it's like "welp am I dead if he goes off here?" and you have absolutely no idea

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

Rogue0071 posted:

Hey, tonight doesn't work well for me but some night time this week would be fine.

How does Thursday sound?

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

Rogue0071 posted:

Works for me.

8PM PDT? Is that too late?

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

1-2 vs Rogue0071 in a super fun series, game 1 alone literally took over an hour.

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

1-2 v black potus, I don't think I played well but also TNN/Jitte is a messed up combination of cards(although I also don't think it affected the outcome of any of these games so).

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

probably should have run the sixth jace

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

Johnny Five-Jaces, shoot me a PM or hit me up on IRC I'm available every evening PDT except Tuesday this week afaik

Elyv fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Apr 10, 2017

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

Johnny Five-Jaces defeats Elyv 2-1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

Elyv 2-0 eSporks

• Locked thread