Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005
I'm in. Xmage for me, I'm a poor mage.

Haven't played legacy in quite a while.

I'm usually available after 7pm Pacific and can also be available in mornings with a hard exit at 9:50am and can do weekends too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005

black potus posted:

Round one pairings below. Play by Sunday March 26 12pm GMT.

3) Sigma-X vs InterruptorJones

Hey dude I can either play in the next hour or so, or sunday evening PST, or any time after 7PST, or from 12-1 PST during the week. I should have time available on saturday and sunday as well and can make arrangements if we needto schedule a specific time window.

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005
sent Jones a PM.

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005
Sigma-X vs InterrupterJones
2:0 Sigma-X

Despite loving up and skipping my first turn and otherwise struggling with the xmage controls, I drew so hot that it didn't matter, and Jones is a saint for staying friendly and not losing his poo poo while I roll my face on the keyboard and win despite my best efforts to the contrary.

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005

Skyl3lazer posted:

Sigma and I had our games scheduled for 15 mins ago but he was a noshow, trying to coordinate for saturday before the deadline maybe? I havent heard from him yet so idk.

Yeah I got boned and didn't get home from work until 2 hours after our match.

I'm gonna scoop to you I can't do saturday :(

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005
I went 2-1, proving that blood moon is good against 12-post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005

Rogue0071 posted:

Hey Sigma-X I should be around EST nights Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, and all day Saturday. If none of those work let me know.

Tuesday works, I'm PDT though and get out of work at 7. Let me know if that works?

You can add me on steam here for easy messaging:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Sigma-X/

• Locked thread