Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless

"Gaaarfeeeeellllmp," I say, clawing my way along the ground, leaving a sticky red trail behind me. "Gorffaaaaaalllllllnnnngggggg. What d-d-did you do t-t-to me, Graaaaallllffflllaaaand?" My left arm is already changing, becoming as limp and useless as my legs. I can feel my flesh tenderizing. I can smell spices. Tomato. "Girflm, grrrfllllllll" I mutter through sticky lips, my left eye sliding out on hot melted cheese. "Whdydouuuuudooooooo, whdyoudo, whdyyoooooo?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless

"Today, I want to talk to discuss Lyman. Can we do that?"

"I don't want to talk about that."

"Please. Tell me about him. How long has it been since you saw Lyman?"

"I don't 'see' anyone. I told you. Lyman's real. He lives in my house. He has a dog."

"Jon, that's your dog. His name is Odie. You adopted him from a special-needs animal rescue, remember?"

"No, Lyman brought him. Before he left. Lyman left, and he left Odie with me."

"Mm-hmm. And why did Lyman leave?"

"I don't know."

"Jon, why did Lyman leave?"

"I don't know! I don't know!"

"Jon, this is going to help you. You have to confront these invented fears."

"He's real, dammit! Lyman's real! He's going to come back!"

"Why is he going to come back, Jon?"

"I... I did something. Something bad. That's why Lyman left. But he's going to come back. To make... to make me pay for it."

"What did you do, Jon?"

"..."

"Jon, did Lyman make you do something?"

"..."

"Jon?"

FactsAreUseless

FactsAreUseless

FactsAreUseless

Android Blues posted:

i literally cant stop thinking about this post
Classic Garfieldian body horror.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless

I don't understand why that meme left the Imp Zone, but I am sorry for helping to propagate it.

• Locked thread