Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jyrraeth
Aug 1, 2008

I love this dino
SOOOO MUCH

I have no idea where to look for pillows. Both me and my partner have been getting pretty bad neck/shoulder pain lately and I'm pointing towards pillows as a culprit. I'm in Canada and I honestly don't know where to go to look, either. More likely for me hating shopping but retail in Canada can be irritating.

I don't even know what kind to look for? I've personally tried fairly cheap versions of a normie cheap synthetic fluff pillow, a cheap Ikea feather down pillow (low pile) and an ergonomic foam pillow from Ikea as well. I sleep like a wiggly worm but I tend to settled into a side/belly position and my partner tends to sleep fully on his side.

I'm also suspecting that the gap between the headboard and mattress is swallowing them up but that one is an easier fix.

I'm willing to pay for something, but I'm pretty hesitant to spend more than $100CAD on a pillow if I'm not sure if it'll destroy my vertebrae. Last I looked at the bay they were remodelling and only had cheapy stuff OR the $250+ stuff and I'm really not ready to spend that sort of money unless I know it'll be a slam-dunk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU