Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zochness
May 13, 2009

I AM James Bond.
Pillbug
Fellow stomach sleeper here, I got what you mean about sleeping on your back. I get sleep/waking paralysis when I end up on my back which is scary and dumb and no good.

I did some research on pillows for stomach sleepers since you definitely don't want your neck cranked at a ridiculous angle. I ended up getting a Pancake Pillow from Amazon. It's pricey, but it's been worth it so far. You can adjust the amount of cushion which is the whole appeal. I just use one of the inserts but two would probably work, especially if you fall asleep on your side.

e: informed link possibly included adware

Zochness fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Apr 14, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zochness
May 13, 2009

I AM James Bond.
Pillbug

NihilismNow posted:

Why is there a rd.bizrate link before your amazon URL? A site known for spreading adware.

I'm not sure, I linked that on mobile last night and probably managed to dick something up. Sorry about that.