Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
For what it's worth, about a year ago I got a Saatva Zenhaven mattress because even though it was pricey, I figured this was the place to splurge. He's not kidding about them being firm. I'm currently looking for a replacement because I want to return this before the 365-day trial is up. The best way I can put it is that sometimes when I'm sleeping on it, it feels like the mattress is trying to kick me out of the bed. It doesn't want me on it, it's trying to reject me! Additionally, even though I eventually get used to sleeping on the mattress, whenever I go away and sleep in a hotel for a few days, it takes me a few days when I get back to "readjust" to my home bed. That really feels like a non-starter for keeping this mattress, which is why I'm looking into a return.

For what it's worth, neither my wife or I feel too hot on it, so hopefully you won't have that issue. But the mattress supposedly has a "firm" side and a "medium" side, and they both feel pretty loving firm to me.

My wife likes a latex mattress, though I may be able to talk her into a latex hybrid mattress if that's the best option. Does anyone have any recommendations? In addition to the Zenhaven, we also got the standard Thuma mattress for our guest room. While it's nice, I think it may be a little TOO mushy/soft to be our 'every night' mattress.

OldSenileGuy fucked around with this message at 03:46 on May 10, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU