Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unload My Head
Oct 2, 2013
Purple mattress goons, how many of you are side sleepers?

I have wide shoulders which always dig into a coil mattress and drive me nuts, and working out has only made it worse. I sleep on my side and I'm seeing some mixed reviews of the Purple from people who also sleep on their side. Should I look elsewhere?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unload My Head
Oct 2, 2013

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Do the purple or tuft and needle mattresses have any latex? I'm allergic as all hell and looking for a new mattress.

I'm also allergic and I have noticed while shopping that it varies greatly. Purple says they're 100% latex free, but others (like Ghostbed) use a massive amount of latex. Check before you buy.

Unload My Head
Oct 2, 2013

Shooting Blanks posted:

Purple is suing one of the mattress review blogs. Not a good look for them.

https://www.honestmattressreviews.com/purple-sues-honest-reviews/

This seems like a dumb Streisand-effect mistake. I mean a food-grade white powder is going to just be corn starch 100% of the time, right?

Unload My Head
Oct 2, 2013

Haha, what part of "I love this free bed they gave me, click on my affiliate link to save 10%!!!" did you not think was a scam?

Unload My Head
Oct 2, 2013

Synastren posted:

Aside from T&N having a garbage product,

I'll admit I haven't been following this thread as closely as I should be, but why is this so? I had T&N on my short list along with Purple.

I am very curious about this because I always sleep on my side and have broad shoulders so a firm mattress is very uncomfortable.