Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
How do y'all feel about Saatva?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Huntersoninski posted:

Just ordered one last month. The middle firmness option is a little too firm for me (but I'm short and small so I sink into the average mattress less than a heavier person might) so I'll probably wind up trading in for the softer one before the trial period is up. It's very nice and supportive though, if you prefer the feeling of sleeping on a mattress instead of sinking into it and like the bounce of springs, I'd say it's nice.

That sounds like what I'm after alright, now I just need to figure out what makes a good pillow good and where to get some :toot:

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
I'm pretty satisfied with my queen sized Saatva. Works for me when I'm sleeping on either my back, side, or stomach. Went with the luxury firm softness and it's got the right amount of give.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Dazerbeams posted:

Does anyone have personal experience with saatva or sapira? I was considering them both since I think hybrid is the way I want to go. The only thing I am concerned about with the saatva is the longevity of the pillow top.

I'm about a month into a Saatva and I love it. The only real downside is my dreams are way more vivid due to sleeping deeper and sometimes I don't want them any clearer. The pillow top is holding up no problem, returns to shape pretty fast once weight is taken off of it but it might be too early to tell on that front.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
I've had my luxury firm Saatva since 2018, been treating me pretty well to the point I pondered the logistics of taking it with me on a move or just outright buying one at the new place. The latter is a bit perilous as oof they've gone up a fair amount :prepop: