Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO

Woof Blitzer posted:

Yes I have read those threads.

We would typically have the two paid protesters (they are paid by a nonprofit "crisis pregnancy center") that sit out front with misleading and fraudulent "check in here" and "free pregnancy testing" signs. They would also wear blue or orange vests in an attempt to confuse people coming in and make visitors think that they were our employees. They also had a "mobile medical center" (a converted RV) parked across the street from us.

The clinic nearest to me, which isn't planned parenthood, but does abortions.. the anti-abortion folks actually went one step further and managed to buy the store directly next to it in the strip mall. Then they put up a much bigger sign, and all kinds of FREE PREGNANCY TEST posters and employees standing outside (which the real clinic couldn't afford) so they'd trick girls into going into their "doctor's office" first. It happened to one of my girlfriends. They gave her the free test and then literally locked her in a room with a really creepy graphic anti-abortion movie playing on the TV. It wasn't super long or anything, so she didn't try to leave until they had still not brought her the results of her test, and the door wouldn't open. She pounded on it for awhile and finally someone came, told her she was pregnant and she got the hell out of there and went next door, where the employees were incredibly nice and told her that it happens all the time, they understood and felt horrible about what had just happened, but they just couldn't afford to do anything about it.

Sorry that you got a better job. The people here are no-where near that insane and active, just quietly, secretly evil. But the clinic near me could have used one of you. :black101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread