Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

VendaGoat posted:

There are many differing stories is what I am saying.

Ok :)

e: here's the verses, in case you want 'em, taken from the 1999/2000 JPS translated Torah: Genesis 3.22, Exodus 7.3, Exodus 10.20, I'd be glad to see variations in other translations

Munchables fucked around with this message at 08:54 on Mar 19, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
almost everyone on the planet is a bad person. I hope something big happens in my lifetime.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I'm going to die

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Gaunab posted:

I'm going to die

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVdE9Sj-eSc

Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

i want to live in the culture books, but we're probably tens of thousands of years, and couple dark ages and a few nuclear holocausts away from that

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Bodyholes posted:

i want to live in the culture books, but we're probably a couple dark ages and nuclear holocausts away from that

humans wont survive the century

yoloer420
May 19, 2006
Post-positivism

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Professor SJW posted:

humans wont survive the century

is that a threat you fucker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU