Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

This is also available on Youtube so it's easily accessible by anyone! Saw this some time ago and it was such an enjoyable mindfuck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Some thoughts as I watch it live:

Watching it from the beginning and it's cool how the performance scenes mesh well with scenes from what's happening in real life. It's done rather smoothly which is pretty darn cool.

Man, I like the scene of when she gets the fax and the it just pans out yet we still get to see her somewhat clearly until she finally draws her curtains. That wasn't all animation right?

The glassy eyed look on her face was pretty disturbing and the constant shifting of her face from one side to the other fit the ...chaos of that scripted rape scene.

Man, the quick zoom in and zoom out as she chases her pop idol self really sells the frantic nature of the scene.

The Deja Vu of her in the bedroom is one of the scenes that really freaks me out because it's so disconcerting in trying to figure out what's real. So cool, yet disturbing.

Mina seems to have really lost her mind at having almost killed the guy at the same spot where she was nearly raped as it happened in the television series.

Man..what upbeat music for the end...Kinda creeped me out. Love this movie.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

What scene was stolen for Requiem for a Dream?

• Locked thread