Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
which bernie is the best bernie?
View Results

• Locked thread
loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Your power-hungry politicians, your Cruzes and your Clintons, would sign this with a flourish and a grin, with cameras present if possible. Bernie signed it with trepidation in an empty room in front of someone's vertical-video-recording smartphone and kinda flopped his hands on the table afterward, like, "what am I getting myself into". One reason of dozens you can tell that he owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

bernie didnt do it all by his lonesome but you gotta give him some credit now, come on

Anyone who didn't vote for Hillary because she wasn't leftist enough wouldn't have voted for her if Bernie didn't exist either, they were just louder about it this way because they had a brief taste of relevance for the first time in their lives

Although I guess Bernie did play an important role in getting Trump elected in that he got hosed over by the DNC, providing something for people to get mad about when their emails were leaked, but blaming the victim for that is p hosed-up dude

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

It does seem super arbitrary which Bernie emotes stayed and which went

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Bernie Sanders, although he would have won, was clearly uncomfortable as a Presidential candidate and much happier as a resistance leader. It sucks that we live in a world where Bernie Sanders is necessary, but I'm glad we have him.

Not the leader we deserve, but the one we need right now

• Locked thread