Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Kainser posted:

Let me tell you about aryans

lol if you think modern American nazis give a poo poo about old timey racial science claiming that white people originated in that part of the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
What are the perks for becoming one of these "racists" I hear so much about

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

it seems smarter and smarter everyday to publish a book called brown people are bad when you can bank on a large market buying it out of spite

Psycho Society posted:

What are the perks for becoming one of these "racists" I hear so much about

let me tell you about this book I'm writing

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

on a different planet i made up, everyone is a different color of 'cool' and the best people are the ones with the most 'dadios'
pm me for more im looking to sell this as a movie or ice show

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

FuhrerHat posted:

the best people are the ones with the most 'dadios'

speak wnglish fucker

Rainbow Bells
Oct 10, 2010

You Cussin' with Me?
GBS used to mock internet idiots. Now every other post is some loser pretending to be too cool to care. If you can't enjoy laughing at an idiotic, racist, man-child than get the gently caress out if here.

Rainbow Bells fucked around with this message at 08:46 on Mar 15, 2017

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Hoo boy, I wanna form an ethnic enclave to break off a piece of that rear end.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

if he wants to colour babies so much why doesnt he become jonny whitebaby and go around painting kids or something, idk

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
incredible what a man would say in opposition to open border leftists. normal people can't hear about la raza or crime statistics, they might do something about it!

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
you know what's really hosed up is how racist mexico is being by putting tens of millions of dollars into defense funds for people getting deported when they are such an economically deprived country, especially since all my leftists friends say millions of low skill workers are great for economys. i guess like how poor whites try to keep separate from violent crime trending ethnicities they just don't know what's good for them.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

Rainbow Bells posted:

GBS used to mock internet idiots. Now every other post is some loser pretending to be too cool to care. If you can't enjoy laughing at an idiotic, racist, man-child than get the gently caress out if here.

I know right, what the gently caress? I can't even make fun of racists now. If GBS was like this in the past, the thread about the brainless baby will be filled with poo poo posters gonna "lol whatever".

and that's not fun!!!

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

afeelgoodpoop posted:

you know what's really hosed up is how racist mexico is being by putting tens of millions of dollars into defense funds for people getting deported when they are such an economically deprived country, especially since all my leftists friends say millions of low skill workers are great for economys. i guess like how poor whites try to keep separate from violent crime trending ethnicities they just don't know what's good for them.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

WAW WHAT A BHABHI!

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

afeelgoodpoop posted:

afeelgoodpoop, afeelbadpost.

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
I just subscribed to his channel, checkmate leftards :smug:

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Rated thread a 5 for the alliteration in the thread title, well done OP.

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

https://s1.webmshare.com/WJLgo.webm

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
hmmm

I may have to reevaluate my opinion of this guy who gets paid to play videogames on the internet

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

oh haha his comments are actually worse than i thought

no way people are going to defend this guy im just going to go ahead and close this thread without reading any other posts so i can keep believing that

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Pawn 17 posted:

We sure have had a lot of threads on this guy. Why do goons care about him so much? :confused:

i have this question but about lena dunham

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

JiveHonky posted:

Yeah he seems like a really cool guy, sucks that this terrible stuff is happening to him. RIP burgerpug

no burger pug is alive you liar!!!!

Pawl posted:

They spliced up his comments and present them with no context and add editorial lines like "descent into madness" and saying he suffered from "anxiety". Nice attempt at journalism Gizmodo

Isnt Gizmodo supposed to be about tech? Why are they reporting about people discussing politics? Oh right, Gizmodo is garbage.

you seem to be suffering from anxiety pawl are you going to be ok

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

oh boy can't wait to white knight a guy who played video games while unironically rocking a neckbeard

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Wall Balls posted:

oh boy can't wait to white knight a guy who played video games while unironically rocking a neckbeard

i ended up reading the comments in this thread. of course goons are defending the nazi video game screech man

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

this guy with a persian surname has some fascinating thoughts about immigration

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Maya Fey posted:

this guy with a persian surname has some fascinating thoughts about immigration

his parents are some of the good ones because they left before the revolution

also Persians are whites

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Jons kinda stupid

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

uber_stoat posted:

they'd stick him in a cattle car.

Look at the guy. That be an honest mistake.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
I have never watched a jontron, can someone explain the appeal? Does he make funny faces when he dies in Zelda

does he make pointed observations about the awkwardneess of social faux pas in everyday life

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Alan Smithee posted:

I have never watched a jontron, can someone explain the appeal? Does he make funny faces when he dies in Zelda

does he make pointed observations about the awkwardneess of social faux pas in everyday life

he has a parrot

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Rainbow Bells posted:

this is a good post and every goon should read

A+ 5/5

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

Alan Smithee posted:

no, that's natalie tran

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

*hitler stands powerfully at the podium before a crowd of thousands of nazis

*he draws in a deep breath and starts shrieking about video games

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Professor SJW posted:

*hitler stands powerfully at the podium before a crowd of thousands of nazis

*he draws in a deep breath and starts shrieking about video games

*he gestures madly with a pointer to a canvas with anime on it

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

https://twitter.com/rebeccawatson/status/841444006047358976

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

uber_stoat posted:

he's part Persian. he isn't even really white by the exacting standards of white nationalists. they'd stick him in a cattle car.

Seriously, as soon as I saw his last name I was confused. This is Trump's America, he's one of the others.

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007
as an outsider I say nuke your whole country as you all seem to suck a lot lately

except for nba people, I like the nba

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

BoonyPC posted:

nba people

I think they prefer the term "African Americans"

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

His eyes and mouth look like they're migrating in opposite directions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Ein cooler Typ posted:

also Persians are whites

not to people who care

• Locked thread