Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Ein cooler Typ posted:

is Jontron white or not?

if Persians are white, then he's not hypocritical for being a white supremacist

if Persians are not white, then he's not a racist because only white people can be racist

Americans aren't white.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Parallax Scroll posted:

the fat guy should illegally immigrate to mexico for revenge

emigrate you idiot

Think Thin!
Sep 17, 2006

Jerry Cotton posted:

Americans aren't white.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Why would anyone ever give money to someone else for playing video games? If you have done this please explain yourself.

End of Shoelace
Apr 5, 2016

Professor SJW posted:

he's a retard for sure and lots of actual bigots rally around him

also see: pewdiepie

are women as a collective really this fragile thing that shrivels and dies upon bad movie reviews as if salt was thrown on a snail

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Jerry Cotton posted:

Americans aren't white.

They won't be if they don't start listening to JonTron apparently.

loving Google keyboard autocorrect capitalizes his name, shameful

Smoking_Dragon
Dec 12, 2001

WOE UNTO THEE
Pillbug

Ein cooler Typ posted:

why is it so common that youtube videogame reviewers are bad people

James "the angry video game nerd" Rolfe is a misogynist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz8X2A7wHyQ

I'm at work and can't watch the video, does he say he doesn't like it because it was cast with women?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

End of Shoelace posted:

are women as a collective really this fragile thing that shrivels and dies upon bad movie reviews as if salt was thrown on a snail

are men as a collective really this fragile thing that melt the gently caress down when women are cast in their man baby movies

End of Shoelace
Apr 5, 2016
some of them, yes. i do not know whether its the majority or minority

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012
2017 is a bad time to be an LP superstar.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
vaguely "white" guy has important views on white identity

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I liked the prince of persia reboot on xbox 360 and also the first one on gamecube and also the second one on ps2 but the third one sucked!!!!!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

fyodor posted:

emigrate you idiot

Parallax Scroll is in Mexico :smugmrgw:

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Also I liked the last ghostbusters better than the first and second one suck my poo poo internerds

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Jimmy Hats with the minority opinions... even tho I'm white!!!! Cultural Apropropriiation haha

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
I didn't read the thread but I'm going to assume goons are upset about the cool and good JonTron and haven't bothered to do more research. I don't think Jon has to give a poo poo cause his numbers continue to skyrocket as he makes the best produced show on YouTube.

Smoking_Dragon posted:

I'm at work and can't watch the video, does he say he doesn't like it because it was cast with women?

James essentially says he isn't going to see the new GB cause it looks loving terrible. The movie was marketed to try and profit on the "created" controversy (it has jokes about YouTube comments in the drat movie) which James predicted. He knew the best way to show this tactic wouldn't trick fans was to just not see the movie. The Ghostbusters flick apparently failed miserably at the box office so Hollywood probably won't try this lovely type of campaign again.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
jimmy hats a good poster imo

gonna nominate you in the gbs best poster thread

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Putty posted:

I didn't read the thread but I'm going to assume goons are upset about the cool and good JonTron and haven't bothered to do more research. I don't think Jon has to give a poo poo cause his numbers continue to skyrocket as he makes the best produced show on YouTube.

James essentially says he isn't going to see the new GB cause it looks loving terrible. The movie was marketed to try and profit on the "created" controversy (it has jokes about YouTube comments in the drat movie) which James predicted. He knew the best way to show this tactic wouldn't trick fans was to just not see the movie. The Ghostbusters flick apparently failed miserably at the box office so Hollywood probably won't try this lovely type of campaign again.

shameful

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Pawl posted:

They spliced up his comments and present them with no context and add editorial lines like "descent into madness" and saying he suffered from "anxiety". Nice attempt at journalism Gizmodo

Isnt Gizmodo supposed to be about tech? Why are they reporting about people discussing politics? Oh right, Gizmodo is garbage.

gawker was bought out by a large media conglomerate univision recently

the same one that bought out the onion for political reasons

so yeah its not surprising in the slightest actually

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
nice meme blue train laffo

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
bring back p4rgaming for REAL gamer news!

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
welcome to 2017 there is propaganda loving everywhere dude

i picked up a newspaper yesterday and there was a story on SXSW and AI - 'for years science fiction writers and researchers have been warning that artificial intelligence could help the rise of fascism'

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Jontron is good and also having strong borders is good.

Just ask Canada.

What's the problem exactly? Who is this Gizmodo guy? What's he written? Would he have any reason to try and use Jontron's popularity to guide views to his mediocre blog bitching about tweets!?

Jerry Steinfeld
Dec 25, 2012

jontron in his "editing room"

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Pawl posted:

They spliced up his comments and present them with no context and add editorial lines like "descent into madness" and saying he suffered from "anxiety". Nice attempt at journalism Gizmodo

Isnt Gizmodo supposed to be about tech? Why are they reporting about people discussing politics? Oh right, Gizmodo is garbage.

oh right they took racist brain drippings out of context they are to blame lol.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Imagine knowing the names of and caring about people who post videos of them playing or reviewing video games. Yikes

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Professor SJW posted:

it was less the movie and more the reaction from pepe mras that is of note

Really because I thought the movie's entire gimmick of reducing any critics to bigoted strawmen was irresponsible and insulting, which ended up causing the film to bomb because audiences don't like being told they're scum.

See also: The U.S. Presidential Election

But yeah, you mentioned that a League of Legends meme was involved? That's terrifying, oh noooooo, ban this filth

Nice Van My Man
Jan 1, 2008

What was the context? Was it opposite day? Did he precede it with "here's what a terrible person would say?" That's kind of what happened to Pewdiepie, so I guess it's possible but I don't care enough to look it up on my own.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Really because I thought the movie's entire gimmick of reducing any critics to bigoted strawmen was irresponsible and insulting, which ended up causing the film to bomb because audiences don't like being told they're scum.

See also: The U.S. Presidential Election

But yeah, you mentioned that a League of Legends meme was involved? That's terrifying, oh noooooo, ban this filth

the strawman of milo. he is filled with straw and cum.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

fyodor posted:

the strawman of milo. he is filled with straw and cum.

Don't kinkshame

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~

His face is weird looking, it's like his eyes aren't level or something.

It's good to see the anime avatar brigade coming to his defense on his youtube page. loving anime, a scourge upon the human race I tell you.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

fyodor posted:

oh right they took racist brain drippings out of context they are to blame lol.

Nothing Jon even remotely said was racist. Context, you primordial insect.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Yo guys I went to Japan for a Naruto-con and apparently the country is 99% Asian??? WTF where's the diversity??? We need some diversity up in here!!!!

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Professor SJW posted:

make robocop a woman and then you have the riots

If by riot you mean me furiously pounding one out then yes it's true :roboluv:

Jerry Steinfeld posted:

jontron in his "editing room"

That's not even the right salute!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Putty posted:

Yo guys I went to Japan for a Naruto-con and apparently the country is 99% Asian??? WTF where's the diversity??? We need some diversity up in here!!!!

:chloe:

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Putty posted:

Nothing Jon even remotely said was racist. Context, you primordial insect.

Hey man, we're all having a great time making GBS threads on this dude, could you please take your gimmick posts elsewhere?

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
Putty is JonTron.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Mierenneuker posted:

Hey man, we're all having a great time making GBS threads on this dude, could you please take your gimmick posts elsewhere?

I'd rather the poo poo be taken on Pewdiepie again cause he actually sucks but theres no stopping informed goons apparently.

Bareback Werewolf posted:

Putty is JonTron.

ECH!!!!!

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Professor skeleton posted:

PG-13 Robocop should have started riots, but nope

make robocop a woman and then you have the riots

but they might not ever make it cause its literael a movie bout objectifying a woman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
I have never watched this guy's youtube show but I am 100% sure he is subhuman filth

Source: he has a youtube show

• Locked thread