Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Nice, my brother also has a Datsun problem and has been casually restoring a '73 240Z that we found sitting with a for sale in between a fireworks store and a trailer park in Seabrook, NH from a man who looked exactly like a fat, middle-aged Kurt Vonnegut (along with a Lita Ford cassette found inside and a faded 'sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite me' bumper sticker ;) ) .

Naturally, it's still in the body work stage and was sent to Rhode Island a year or so ago to have somebody else finish that off due to loss of storage (and limited time with waning ambition)...but once that's complete it has a S54 engine ready to go along with everything else to make it work and drive-able once everything is reassembled - so maybe, just maybe it will finally be on the road this Summer (I doubt it).

At least it's an excellent choice for a restoration though...especially in MA where these cars are practically non-existent. Actually I've had to talk him down from abandoning it a few times whenever a Roadster or heaven forbid a 510 showed up on local craigslist.

I think the end game has been to have it look exactly like this once complete (with same colour paint, wheels, flairs, mirrors, and of course the G-nose).

:vince:

Good luck OP, I missed the last thread but I'll be following this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread