Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Taxi

Jeff, looking at his credit card statement and realising he spent $500 in a pay-to-win video game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Taxi

Jeff searches his spank bank for someone exciting.

Bill from accounting? Wears weird cologne.
Jane in reception? Pretty enough but has big feet.

Now, Margaret, Jeff's manager. 58, powerful calves and a dominant personality. Now we're talking...

Space Taxi

Women do not exist in cyberspace. Jeff learned this the hard way.

Space Taxi

After Bill's stroke, he was unable to recognize faces, they all looked the same. Jeff spent a compassionate moment describing Bill's wife.

Space Taxi

Janice, this force field restraining order is silly. You know I can change my ways. Give me another chance.

• Locked thread