Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8ZNMc3JX5s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fungah! posted:

ths isn't one cool spell but treasure of the rudras for the super famicom hd a cool thing where y ou had to make spells by writing englsh words. there were like clues in the world forw hat the spells could be ory ou could just guess and hope for th best. thats always seemed like a cool system to me

also ni no kuni had a companion book in japan tht had stuff about all the spells in the game in it, that also seemed cool

i think i've seen a speedrun where the guy just writes cusses into the spell box for the whole thing

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

these are two really good ones, but that game has very awesome spell animations in general

• Locked thread