Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Tex Ferguson is incredible hahaha. Gallows definitely seems like a funny guy, which is humorous because The Club is super boring.

To live in a world where The Old Day skit never happened. I think if Gallows and Anderson never did The Old Day skit and dialed back the silliest maybe one or two notches they woulda hit their niche. Instead it's back to Bald Badass (I guess) Bullies where all they do is call people nerds and maybe give them a wedgie or push them in the mud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
The specific purpose, in my own mind, of The Network is "it isn't on youtube". If it's on youtube already, why should I give a single solitary gently caress?

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

The_Rob posted:

Why are we not talking about surf dudes with attitudes?

Can Anyone Defeat The Surf Dudes?

Edit: With Attitudes

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Someone suggested watching the videos in 144p and I thought that sounded a little too try-hard and rose tinted glasses/hipster but holy crap it actually kinda works.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
When Rusev gets offense in, the crowd should cheer "SAVE. THE FARM. SAVE. THE FARM. SAVE. THE FARM!" Shame he's on vacation right now though.

• Locked thread