Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pfefferbao
Jun 1, 2011
Congratulations Prof and thank you for not only being able to LP both Umineko and Chiru but doing it in a little over a year. It's a work that requires more than a little effort. Reading through Beatrice's story again with goats and witches along is a hell of a thing.

Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
So the fighting game is $20 on Steam right now. Apparently it's not fully translated, though. And also in some horrendous oversight the true culprit isn't even playable.

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich

ZiegeDame posted:

So the fighting game is $20 on Steam right now. Apparently it's not fully translated, though. And also in some horrendous oversight the true culprit isn't even playable.

It's really hard to design a character based around small bombs.

who is the true culprit you were talking about again? I thought it was Kyrie+Rudolf+big bomb

EagerSleeper fucked around with this message at 05:51 on Dec 9, 2017

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
it's the cliff.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

EagerSleeper posted:

It's really hard to design a character based around small bombs.

who is the true culprit you were talking about again? I thought it was Kyrie+Rudolf+big bomb

Exactly. One of the images appears to show to full roster and Kyrie isn't on it. I just wanted to see a super move called 18 Years of Jealousy, is that too much to ask?

Cyouni
Sep 30, 2014

without love it cannot be seen
B. Battler totally is on the roster though.

Shinji117
Jul 14, 2013

ZiegeDame posted:

Exactly. One of the images appears to show to full roster and Kyrie isn't on it. I just wanted to see a super move called 18 Years of Jealousy, is that too much to ask?

B Battler has a move that uses culprit-Kyrie and Rudolf like in Bern's Purple Truth game.

FighterKnuckles
Apr 17, 2010

The truth is in sight!

Cyouni posted:

You just have to unlock him by beating the Arcade Mode (and maybe specifically using Battler?) Who can say, because those graphics aren't translated. All I know is that's how I got him.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

Cyouni posted:

Look, being upstaged by your evil secret-son is just not the same as the top billing that Look-at-the-crime-from-the-killer's-perspective Kyrie deserves.

And I suppose Goatpunch Champion 1986 would be relegated to Jessica's move set?

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Well this died out a lot quicker than I expected it to. I guess everyone moved over to Discord? But I can't seem to find a link to the discord server where it ought to be. Anyone care to help me out?

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
https://discord.gg/49YcYV8

Have a sacrificing new year!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quinn2win
Nov 9, 2011

Foolish child of man...
After reading all this,
do you still not understand?