Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
I'm okay with this ending. :unsmigghh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Count me in as another person who's going to wait for the magic ending. So far I'm liking the <Good> ending though, even though it's so horrible. I wonder what Amakusa's explanation for that certain gun is going to be... :mrgw:

Thinking about other things, I guess one of the reasons why the catbox is so important for Battler and Ange is to hide the fact that Kyrie and Rudolf are the killers so that way Ange can have the hope of living a better life if no one found out. I'm hoping that maybe the other endings of the game or maybe the manga spell out what actually caused the explosion because I'm the type of person who sometimes needs obvious answers.

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich

bman in 2288 posted:

And I'm not saying do what Erika does. Do not jump to conclusions. Just... it's so surreal, you know? These men offed her in one timeline, but honestly protect her in the next? It's a bit too hard to wrap my head around.

Same. :pwn:

I kind of reminds me growing up with abusive family. Other people placing such kind words and respect to family members when you know the truth that they've done terrible things to you behind closed doors just feels hella weird. And yet there are situations where you're going to have to rely on them like all that bad stuff is in the past. It's something that requires breaking your mind a bit. Urgh, both IRL and for these videogame characters, it doesn't make me feel like they're off the hook, but ah well.

I kinda get the feeling that the meeting between Beatrice and Battler that we just saw isn't completely the truth. I do want to say that they did survive the bomb, but the conversation that they have is way too smooth for something following the death of everyone's families and a murder fest. There's gotta be something more to it, and hope that the next updates might give a better clue as to what it is.

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Maybe the term "explosive" isn't something that Battler would want to hear after all this time. :sweatdrop:

Many thanks, Prof, for this excellent ride. I learned a lot, and this story really pushes one to think for themselves and read between the lines. It's been a hell of a trip.

Til next time!

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich

ZiegeDame posted:

So the fighting game is $20 on Steam right now. Apparently it's not fully translated, though. And also in some horrendous oversight the true culprit isn't even playable.

It's really hard to design a character based around small bombs.

who is the true culprit you were talking about again? I thought it was Kyrie+Rudolf+big bomb

EagerSleeper fucked around with this message at 05:51 on Dec 9, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
https://discord.gg/49YcYV8

Have a sacrificing new year!

• Locked thread