Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hidingo Kojimba
Mar 29, 2010

CottonWolf posted:

Hahahahaha. That's a great start. Good call on Human Bern.

Is Bern basically going to be Poirot, and we jumped in right at the parlour scene?

It's not like Battler was up to much. Honestly, he'd be much more happy as a Hastings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hidingo Kojimba
Mar 29, 2010

I have a different movie in mind. Bernkastel's just reading names off of the wall...

Hidingo Kojimba
Mar 29, 2010

Eh, we've gotten about as much mileage as we can from Battler being the main character anyway.

Edit:

quote:

I see what you did there.

Hidingo Kojimba fucked around with this message at 14:29 on Mar 25, 2017

Hidingo Kojimba
Mar 29, 2010

MonsterEnvy posted:

I have actually heard of Erika before and I heard her image song a few years back. I know nothing about her other then apparently lots of fans hate her.

Slanderous lies.

Edit: Or should that be libellous falsehoods? Either way I am confident that you will come to love Erika as we do and that's all I'll say on the matter.

Hidingo Kojimba fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Mar 25, 2017

Hidingo Kojimba
Mar 29, 2010

As has been said, the specifics of Sakutarou are still up for debate. Personally I go with the idea that the stuffed lion toy was mass-produced but that Sakutarou the character was invented by Rosa to make the random toy she grabbed more meaningful.

• Locked thread